AXA - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
AXA is an insurance company offering both life and non-life insurance products. It offers life insurance and savings products such as individual life insurance, group life insurance, health and personal protection products, and individual and group savings retirement products. It also offers property and casualty insurance products such as motor, household, property, and general liability insurance, apart from retail banking products and services. AXA is headquartered in Paris, France.
Launched in January 2019, AXA Next manages the groups innovation strategies and helps with the execution of strategic priorities.
AXA XL Insurance launched Cube, a risk innovation incubator, in November 2019. Cube is a six-week program designed to help risk managers work together with AXA XL risk and innovation experts to develop innovative risk management solutions that address complex risks.
In 2017, AXA launched a three-month accelerator program in collaboration with Impact Hub to develop innovative solutions that reduce the risks associated with people and their property. In October 2019, AXA Hong Kong and Macau hosted its first Hack for Health challenge to explore innovations for health protection.
This report provides insight into AXAs fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- AXA has adopted an omnichannel strategy to provide products and services for customers, while it also provides advanced digital tools to agents, brokers, and sales teams to better engage with customers. AXAs digital affiliates platform allows partners to integrate insurers solutions within their websites and apps and provide seamless insurance protection and assistance to their customers.
- AXA is continuously focusing on its Move to the Cloud initiative to transform its legacy systems by managing data on a cloud infrastructure. AXA is adopting its cloud strategy to leverage innovative technologies like AI, chatbots, and image recognition. It also aims to improve collaboration, increase its speed of innovation, achieve business agility, and run omnichannel services.
- In 2019, AXA Assistance launched several innovating digital products including on-demand products in motor and home assistance; e-Rescue, a self-service digital application for motor assistance; and PLEEZ, a mobile application concierge service that leverages AI technologies to anticipate customers needs.
- AXA has consolidated all its data into a common database that eliminates conflicts between business units and automates processes to provide teams with key insights on their performances. AXA has also deployed robotic process automation software at its UK office to automate routine tasks.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into AXAs fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into its various product launches, partnerships, investments, and acquisition strategies.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator Programs & Innovation Centers
Venture Arm: AXA Venture Partners
Group and Venture Arm Investments
Investment, Partnership, and Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budget and Contracts
AXA Sigorta A.S. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAXA Sigorta A.S. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
AXA Egypt Insurance - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAXA Egypt Insurance - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Tesla, Inc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesTesla is leveraging digital technologies to innovate automotive industry by popularizing electric vehicles and by enhancing the usage of renewable energy storage solutions. TheView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request