Bulgaria PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 23.6% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilities (23.6%) and wholesale and retail trade (17.2%).
The Bulgarian Stock Exchange Sofia (SOFIX) index has exhibited a downward trend over the last one year. As of June 24, 2019, the index stood at 580.11 compared to 455.24 on June 24, 2020.
- According to the World Banks logistics performance index (LPI), the transport and logistic infrastructure in Bulgaria has improved significantly, evidenced by an improvement in rank, from 72nd in 2016 to 52nd in 2018
- The Yugoiztochen, Yugozapaden, Yuzhen tsentralen regions of Bulgaria contributed 63.3% to the countrys GDP and were home to 65.2% of the Bulgarian population as of 2018.
Reasons to Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the countrys snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies presence in these areas.
List of Exhibits
Did you Know?
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Bulgarias Performance in Country Risk Analysis in Comparison to Eastern Europe and the World
Exhibit 2: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 3: Broad Categories and Weights behind the Index
Exhibit 4: SOFIX Index (June 2019-June 2020)
Exhibit 5: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy (2015-2019)
Exhibit 6: Net FDI inflows (2015-2019) and FDI by sectors (2019)
Exhibit 7: Net FDI Inflows by countries and share of FDI stock by countries (2019)
Exhibit 8: Key Infrastructure Indicators (2019)
Exhibit 9: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 10: Real GDP Growth Rate Comparison (2019)
Exhibit 11: Export, Import and Trade Balance (2012-2019)
Exhibit 12: Current Account Balance (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 13: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports, 2015-2018
Exhibit 14: Electrical machinery and equipment % of total exports 2018
Exhibit 15: Interest Rates (January 2016- April 2020)
Exhibit 16: Exchange Rate (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 17: General Government Deficit (2015-2021f)
Exhibit 18: General Government Debt (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 19: Unemployment Rate (2015-2021f)
Exhibit 20: Average annual wages (2015-2019)
Exhibit 21: Labor Cost Index (2015-2019)
Exhibit 22: Rural/Urban Share in Total Population (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 23: Age-group Share of Total Population (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 24: Gender Split (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 25: Internet Users % of Total Population, Mobile Penetration Rate and Broadband Penetration Rate, 2019
Exhibit 26: Number of Patents Granted Per million Population, 2019
Exhibit 27: High-technology Exports (% of manufactured exports) (2018)
Exhibit 28: Doing Business in Bulgaria 2020
Exhibit 29: Corruption Perception Index (Rankings) 2019
Exhibit 30: CO2 Emissions (2012-2017)
Bulgaria Insurance Industry - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024Bulgaria Insurance Industry - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the BulgariansView Report
Bulgaria PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportFinancial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 23.6% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilitiesView Report
France PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportFinancial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 30.4%, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (13.8%) and mining, manufacturing and utilities (13.0%) toView Report
South Korea PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportMining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 30.2% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2020, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and businessView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request