Central African Republic Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance
GlobalDatas Central African Republic Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Central African Republic.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The CARs insurance industry is regulated by the CRCA at the regional level and by the DSC at the national level.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in the CAR.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the CARs insurance industry.
- Insurance companies from CIMA member states are permitted to operate in the CAR without a license.
- Key classes of compulsory insurance include motor third-party liability insurance, marine cargo insurance on imports and professional indemnity insurance for insurance intermediaries.
The report provides insights into the governance, risk, and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Central African Republic, including -
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Central African Republic.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the countrys insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
- The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Central African Republic.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the countrys insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons to Buy
- Provides FAQ-style analytical insights comprising 129 knowledge elements on insurance compliance applicable to the country.
- Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Central African Republic.
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Central African Republic insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC
Supervision and Control
Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
Company Registration and Operation
Foreign Direct Investment / Ownership
Minimum Capital Requirements
Statutory Return Requirements
Tax on Insurance Premium
Corporate Income Tax
Corporate Capital Gains Tax
Value Added Tax
List Of Tables
The Central African Republic - Corporate Tax Rates for the Financial Year 2021
Central Reinsurance Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportCentral Reinsurance Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
PT Asuransi Central Asia - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportPT Asuransi Central Asia - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Central African Republic (CAR) Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Central African Republic (CAR) Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of theView Report
Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Central African Republic Insurance IndustryGovernance, Risk and Compliance - The Central African Republic Insurance Industry report is the result of extensive research into theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request