Poland PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 25.09% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (18.95%) and financial intermediation, real estate and business activities (15.13%). In nominal terms, the three sectors are expected to contract by -0.35%, -0.71% and -0.28%, respectively, in 2020.
The overall WIG index recorded a marginal upward trend over the past year. As of September 2, 2020, the WIG index stood at 51,194.14, compared to 56,965.68 on September 2, 2019.
- According to the World Banks logistics performance index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in Poland improved over the last two years, with an improvement in ranking from 33rd in 2016 to 28th out of 160 countries in 2018
- Four major regions in Poland generated 52.8% of the countrys GDP and comprised 42.6% of the countrys population, as of 2018
Reasons to Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the countrys snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies presence in these areas.
List of Exhibits
Did You Know?
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Polands Performance in terms of its Country Risk Analysis in Comparison to East Europe and the World (2020)
Exhibit 2: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 3: Broad Categories and Weights Behind the Index
Exhibit 4: Warsaw Stock Market Index (WIG) (September 2019 - September 2020)
Exhibit 5: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy
Exhibit 6: Total FDI Inflows and Number Of Greenfield FDI Projects (2015-2019) and FDI By Sector (2016-2018)
Exhibit 7: FDI by Region (2017 and 2018) and FDI by Country (2018)
Exhibit 8: Key Infrastructure Indicators
Exhibit 9: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 10: Real GDP Growth Rate Comparison (2019)
Exhibit 11: Export, Import and Trade Balance (2015-2019)
Exhibit 12: Current Account Balance (2015-2021f)
Exhibit 13: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports (2015-2018)
Exhibit 14: Nuclear Reactors, Boilers, and Machinery, % of World Total (2018)
Exhibit 15: Interest Rates (July 2015 - July 2020)
Exhibit 16: Exchange Rate (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 17: General Government Net Borrowing/Lending (2015-2021f)
Exhibit 18: General Government Debt (2015-2019)
Exhibit 19: Unemployment (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 20: Average Annual Wages (2015-2019)
Exhibit 21: Labor Cost Index (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 22: Rural/Urban Share of Total Population (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025f)
Exhibit 23: Age-group Share of Total Population (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025f)
Exhibit 24: Gender Split (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025f)
Exhibit 25: Internet Users as a Percentage of the Total Population, Mobile and Broadband Penetration Rate (2019)
Exhibit 26: Number of Patents Granted Per Million Persons (2019)
Exhibit 27: High-technology Exports, % of Manufactured Exports (2019)
Exhibit 28: Doing Business in Poland 2020
Exhibit 29: Corruption Perceptions Index (Rankings) (2019)
Exhibit 30: CO2 Emissions (2014-2019)
Poland Cards and Payments - Opportunities and Risks to 2023Poland Cards and Payments: Opportunities and Risks to 2023 report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Polish cards andView Report
Poland PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportMining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 25.09% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (18.95%) and financialView Report
Spain In-depth PESTLE InsightsThis PESTLE country analysis report on Spain provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative dataView Report
Greece PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportFinancial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 24.7% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by wholesale, retail and hotelsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request