Israel PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 32.5% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilities (14.6%) and transport, storage and communication (12.6%). According to estimates, the three sectors grew by 6.7%, 1.86% and 6.18% respectively in 2019.
The overall Israeli stock market index has recorded a downward trend over the past year. Global panic due to the COVID-19 pandemic caused a huge crash in the index in March 2020, but the index recovered between April and June.
- Israels logistic and transport infrastructure deteriorated during 2016-2018, evidenced by a decline in the countrys ranking in the Logistic Performance Index from 28th in 2016, to 37th in 2018 out of 160 countries
- Almost 30% of Israels population resided in Jerusalem and the Tel Aviv and Central districts in 2019.
Reasons to Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the countrys snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies presence in these areas.
List of Exhibits
Did you Know?
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Israels Performance in Country Risk Analysis in Comparison to Middle East and North Africa and the World
Exhibit 2: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 3: Broad Categories and Weights behind the Index
Exhibit 4: TA 25 Stock Index
Exhibit 5: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 6: FDI Position (2016-2018) and FDI Trend by industry (2015-2017)
Exhibit 7: FDI Inflows Stock by Country (2015-2017) and FDI by Region (2017)
Exhibit 8: Key Infrastructure Indicators
Exhibit 9: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 10: Real GDP Growth Rate Comparison (2019)
Exhibit 11: Export, Import and Trade Balance(2015-2022f)
Exhibit 12: Current Account Balance(2015-2021f)
Exhibit 13: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports, 2016-2019
Exhibit 14: Natural Or Cultured Pearls, Precious Or Semi-precious Stones, % of world total, 2019
Exhibit 15: Interest Rates (August 2015 -August 2020)
Exhibit 16: Exchange Rate (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 17: Public Finance(2016-2021f)
Exhibit 18: General Government Debt(2015-2019)
Exhibit 19: Employment/Unemployment(2015-2022f)
Exhibit 20: Average Annual Wages(2015-2022f)
Exhibit 21: Labour Cost Index(2015-2022f)
Exhibit 22: Rural/Urban Share in Total Population (1995,2005,2015,2025)
Exhibit 23: Age-group Share of Total Population (1995,2005,2015,2025)
Exhibit 24: Gender Split (1990,2005,2015,2025)
Exhibit 25: Internet Users % of Total Population, Mobile Penetration Rate and Broadband Penetration Rate, 2019
Exhibit 26: Number of Patents Granted Per Million population, 2019
Exhibit 27: High-technology Exports (% of manufactured exports) (2019)
Exhibit 28: Doing Business in Israel 2020
Exhibit 29: Corruption Perception Index (Rankings) 2019
Exhibit 30: CO2 Emissions (2012-2017)
Israel In-depth PESTLE InsightsThis PESTLE country analysis report on Israel provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative dataView Report
Israel PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportFinancial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 32.5% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilitiesView Report
Spain In-depth PESTLE InsightsThis PESTLE country analysis report on Spain provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative dataView Report
Greece PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportFinancial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 24.7% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by wholesale, retail and hotelsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request