Citigroup - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Citigroup is a provider of diversified financial services. Its portfolio of offerings comprises retail, commercial, and investment banking; securities brokerage; trade and securities services; and wealth management solutions. The group provides a range of accounts and deposit services, debit and credit cards, loans and mortgages, small business banking solutions, treasury and trade services, and corporate and institutional lending. Additionally, Citigroup offers securities, asset management, and capital market services. The group has an operational presence in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. It serves individuals, high net worth clients, corporate companies, SMEs, and institutional and government clients.
This report explores Citigroups digital transformation strategies. It also provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the companys estimated ICT budget for 2020.
- In 2018, Citigroup launched its new innovation lab in London. The lab focuses on areas such as data science, visualization, and computing. The lab employs 75 people to support the groups Markets and Securities Services business globally. It also hosts the Europe, Middle East, and Africa operations of Citi Ventures, the groups venture capital investment and partnerships arm, as well as D10XSM, Citis internal growth platform.
- Citigroup is tapping into the power of a range of technologies - including AI, machine learning, cloud, big data, cybersecurity, digital assistants, augmented reality, and biometrics - to develop products that enhance the digital experience for its customers.
- Citigroup has been investing and collaborating with multiple fintech startups and other technology companies with plans to save $600m per year through electronic trading investments. The bank has also hired 2,500 coders to strengthen its technology team.
Reasons to Buy
- Learn about Citigroups fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the groups focus.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Innovation Labs & Accelerator Programs
Investments & Acquisitions
Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
Citigroup - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesCitigroup is a provider of diversified financial services. Its portfolio of offerings comprises retail, commercial, and investment banking; securities brokerage; trade and securities services; andView Report
Lending Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Corporate Lending, Household Lending, Government Lending Covering: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, Bank of China, Citigroup Inc, JP Morgan
The lending market consists of sales of lending services (loans) by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that engage in making secured or unsecured loans to borrowing entities. Lending entitiesView Report
Komatsu Ltd. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesKomatsu Ltd (Komatsu) is an equipment manufacturer that offers construction and mining equipment, industrial machinery, utilities, and forestry machines. The company offers engines andView Report
Hitachi Construction Machinery (HCM) - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesHCM incorporates various emerging technologies to help customers enhance safety, increase productivity, and minimize lifecycle costs through its Solution Linkage solutions: ICTView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request