Aetna: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Aetna (a subsidiary of CVS Health) is a healthcare benefits company. Aetna offers a range of traditional, voluntary, and consumer-directed health insurance products and related services. The company provides insurance products for medical, dental, pharmacy, behavioral health, long-term care, medical stop loss, group life, and disability. It also offers Medicaid healthcare management services, Medicare Advantage and Medicare supplement plans, and workers compensation administrative services.
In November 2018, CVS Health acquired Aetna to combine the latters healthcare benefits products and services with its own integrated pharmacy capabilities with the aim of delivering connected care and outcomes. As a result of the acquisition, CVS added a new Health Care Benefits segment to its business, equivalent to the former Aetna Health Care segment.
The operations and products for which Aetna no longer solicits or acquires new customers - such as large case pensions and long-term case insurance products - have been added to CVSs corporate/other segment. The Health Care Benefits segment primarily serves employer groups, individuals, college students, part-time and hourly workers, labor groups, and expats.
This report provides insights into Aetnas digital transformation strategies, accelerator programs, and innovation centers. It also gives an overview of its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches, as well as insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits. In addition, the report includes details of the companys estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- Aetna has established a dedicated organization named Analytics and Behavior Change, focused on implementing data modeling, analytics, machine learning, and other reporting capabilities to resolve business issues.
- To safeguard its on-premises systems, Aetna has made significant investments towards security infrastructure.
- Aetna has developed AI software to solve claims settlement issues by automating critical processes.
Reasons to Buy
- Learn about Aetnas fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the groups focus.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Innovation Hubs & Accelerator Programs
Aetna Ventures Investments
Partnership & Investment Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
Aetna: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesAetna (a subsidiary of CVS Health) is a healthcare benefits company. Aetna offers a range of traditional, voluntary, and consumer-directed health insurance products and related services.View Report
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesCognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTS) is a provider of information technology (IT), consulting and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. The company offeringsView Report
Raytheon Technologies - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesRaytheon Technologies Corp (RTX), formerly United Technologies Corp, is a provider of technology products and services to the aerospace and defense industries. The companysView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request