Malaysia PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report
According It, mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 35.0% to the countrys gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (18.5%) and financial intermediation, real estate and business activities (10.9%).
Four major states (Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Sarawak and Johor) contributed 45.5% to the countrys GDP in 2019 and comprised 55.61% of Malaysias population in 2018.
- As per the World Banks logistics performance index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in Malaysia deteriorated over the last two years with a decline in rank from 32nd in 2016 to 41st in 2018 (out of 160 countries)
- Overall, the KLCI index (the index comprises the largest 30 companies by full market capitalization on Bursa Malaysias Main Board) exhibited a downward trend over the last year. As of May 15, 2020, the FBMKLCI index stood at 1,403.44, compared to 1,611.43 on May 15, 2019.
Reasons to Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the countrys snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies presence in these areas.
List of Exhibits
Did You Know?
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Malaysias Performance in terms of its Country Risk Analysis in Comparison to Asia-Pacific and the World
Exhibit 2: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 3: Broad Categories and Weights Behind the Index
Exhibit 4: KLCI Index (May 15, 2019 - May 15, 2020)
Exhibit 5: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy (2015-2019e)
Exhibit 6: FDI by Sector and FDI by Manufacturing Industries (2019)
Exhibit 7: FDI in Manufacturing Sector by Country and State (2019)
Exhibit 8: Key Infrastructure Indicators (2019)
Exhibit 9: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate (2015-2019)
Exhibit 10: Real GDP Growth Rate Comparison (2019)
Exhibit 11: Export, Import and Trade Balance (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 12: Current Account Balance (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 13: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports, (2015-2018)
Exhibit 14: Electric Machinery and Equipments % of World Total, (2018)
Exhibit 15: Interest Rates (May 2017 - May 2020)
Exhibit 16: Exchange Rate (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 17: Public Finance (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 18: General Government Debt (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 19: Employment/Unemployment (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 20: Average Annual Wages (2014-2019)
Exhibit 21: Labor Cost Index (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 22: Rural/Urban Share of Total Population (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 23: Age-group Share of Total Population (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 24: Gender Split (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 25: Internet Users as a Percentage of the Total Population, Mobile and Broadband Penetration Rate (2019e)
Exhibit 26: Number of Patents Granted Per Million People (2019)
Exhibit 27: High-technology Exports (% of Manufactured Exports) (2018)
Exhibit 28: Doing Business in Malaysia (2020)
Exhibit 29: Corruption Perceptions Index (Rankings) (2019)
Exhibit 30: CO2 Emissions (2012-2017)
Malaysia Cards and Payments - Opportunities and Risks to 2024Thes Malaysia Cards and Payments - Opportunities and Risks to 2024 report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the MalaysianView Report
Bank Negara Malaysia - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportBank Negara Malaysia - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report - The United Arab EmiratesThe Emirates of Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah are among the best performing regions in the UAE. They contribute 99.6% toView Report
Sweden PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook ReportServices sector contributed 73.3% to gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by industry (25.5%) and agriculture (1.2%) sectors. These sectors are forecasted to sufferView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request