The Netherlands General Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023
The Netherlands General Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the the Dutch general insurance segment.
The Netherlands General Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023 report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Dutch general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, loss ratio and general insurance penetration during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Dutch economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Dutch general insurance industry.
- Comparison of Dutch general insurance segments, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
- A comprehensive overview of the Dutch economy, government initiatives, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Dutch insurance regulatory frameworks evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Dutch general insurance industrys market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Distribution channels deployed by the Dutch general insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in the Netherlands -
- It provides historical values for the Dutch general insurance segment for the reports 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Dutch general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2023.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for general insurance products in the Netherlands.
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in the Netherlands, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Dutch general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Dutch general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Summary Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Premiums and Profitability
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Key Trends by Lines of Business - Retail and Commercial
Lines of Business
Commercial Line of Business
Retail Line of Business
Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business - KPIs, Market Share and Concentration
Financial Lines Insurance
Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
Personal Accident Insurance
Chapter 7 Distribution Overview
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 10 Insurtech
Chapter 11 Appendix
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Authentication Service Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Authentication Service market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreak globally, thisView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Gaming Motherboard Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
Motherboard is the main printed circuit board (PCB) found in general purpose microcomputers and other expandable systems. It holds and allows communication between many of the crucial electronic components ofView Report
Insurance in The Netherlands: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Sector Impact Insurance in The Netherlands: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Sector Impact report provides brief review of the key trends and evolving developments that shape theView Report
The Netherlands Fuel Cards Market to 2023 - COVID-19 Impact UpdateThe Netherlands Fuel Cards Market to 2023 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request