China Retail Banking: Opportunities and Risks to 2023
Chinas total loan balances outstanding (including credit card balances, personal loan balances, and residential mortgage balances outstanding) recorded a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.2% during 2014-18 to reach CNY37.8tn ($5.5tn). Credit card balances outstanding was the fastest-growing credit segment during the review period. However, as a result of stringent government regulations aimed at curbing rising household debt, total loan balances outstanding is expected to record a slower CAGR of 13.7% over 2019-23.
Based on our proprietary datasets, this report analyzes Chinas lending market, with a focus on the consumer lending segment. The report discusses in detail the credit card, personal loan, and mortgage loan markets, covering market size, competitors market shares, and survey insights. The report also provides a market overview of the retail deposit segment. In addition, it covers the key digital disruptors in the countrys retail lending segment.
- Credit card balances outstanding in China recorded a high CAGR of 30.8% during 2014-18. To curb rising credit card debt, Chinese regulators are tightening lending criteria.
- The personal loan market in China recorded a CAGR of 20.9%, with banks being the preferred lender for personal loans.
- Residential mortgage loans in China increased at a significant CAGR of 24.8%, mainly due to high housing prices.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions using top-level historic and forecast data on Chinas retail lending industry.
- Identify the most promising lending segments.
- Receive detailed insights into lending in China, including consumer lending.
- Understand the changing market and competitive dynamics by learning about new competitors and recent deals in the retail lending space.
- Receive comprehensive coverage of the retail deposit market in China.
Consumer Lending: Mortgage Loans
Consumer Lending: Personal Loans
Consumer Lending: Credit Card Loans
COVID-19 Impact on the Payments Industry: China Forecast SnapshotThe coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) outbreak, dubbed COVID-19, is first and foremost a human tragedy, affecting millions of people globally. The contagious coronavirus, whichView Report
China Insurance Forecast: Covid-19 Impact Snapshot China Insurance Forecast: Covid-19 Impact Snapshot report provides brief review of the key trends and evolving developments that shape the impact of the COVID-19View Report
Poland Retail Banking: Opportunities and Risks to 2023The Total loan balances outstanding (including residential mortgage balances outstanding, personal loans and credit cards) in Poland grew at a compound annual growthView Report
Singapore Retail Banking: Opportunities and Risks to 2023Singapores total loan balances outstanding (including credit card balances, personal loan balances and residential mortgage balances outstanding) recorded a CAGR of 2.7% duringView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request