Samsung Securities Co., Ltd. (016360) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd. (Samsung Securities) offers securities and investment banking services. It provides retail brokerage and wealth management services to individuals; and institutional brokerage, investment advisory, capital markets and investment banking services to public and private companies. The company provides asset management services in various areas comprising tax, real estate, law and investment strategy; research on stocks and services among others. It also offers corporate finance services such as IPO, capital increase, issuances of equity-linked bonds, bond underwriting, real estate development and mergers and acquisitions. The company has operations in South Korea, Hong Kong, the UK and the US, China and Japan. Samsung Securities is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 5
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 6
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 7
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd. - History 8
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd. - Company Statement 10
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd. - Business Description 12
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd. - Strengths 13
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 14
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 15
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd. - Threats 16
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 21
Financial Performance 21
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 23
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 24
Section 4 Appendix 25
Ratio Definitions 25
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List Of Tables
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd., Key Facts 5
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd., Key Employees 6
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 7
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd., History 8
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd., Other Locations 11
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 11
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 17
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 18
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 19
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd. (Cont...1), Annual Ratios 20
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 22
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 24
Currency Codes 25
Capital Market Ratios 25
Equity Ratios 26
Profitability Ratios 26
Cost Ratios 27
Liquidity Ratios 27
Leverage Ratios 27
Efficiency Ratios 28
List Of Figures
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 21
Samsung Securities Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 23
Samsung Pay - Competitor ProfileSamsung Pay is a mobile payment solution launched by Samsung in August 2015. At present, the solution is available in 27 markets. Samsung Pay is availableView Report
Samsung Pay has been a payment solution which got launched in August 2015. It is further available on a wide range of Samsung products, within Galaxy devices and gear wearable technologyView Report
Samsung Securities Co Ltd (016360) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportHaitong Securities Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request