BB Biotech AG (BION) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
BB Biotech AG (BB Biotech) operates as a financial service provider that offers biotechnology investments. The company invests in markets that develop new drugs and therapies for use in the treatment of autoimmune and infectious diseases, oncology disorders, cardiovascular diseases, and metabolic diseases. It also utilizes risk management tools for performance analysis, risk analysis, and quality control of asset management operations. BB Biotech also invests in stocks of companies that is interested in medications and diagnostics based on modern biotechnology. The company offers solutions in the fields of biochemistry, molecular biology, physics, economics and medicine. BB Biotech is headquartered in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
BB Biotech AG Key Recent Developments
Jun 30,2019: Consolidation leaves a mark on results in the second quarter
This comprehensive SWOT profile of BB Biotech AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of BB Biotech AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
BB Biotech AG - Key Information
BB Biotech AG - Overview
BB Biotech AG - Key Employees
BB Biotech AG - Key Employee Biographies
BB Biotech AG - Key Operational Heads
BB Biotech AG - Major Products and Services
BB Biotech AG - History
BB Biotech AG - Company Statement
BB Biotech AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
BB Biotech AG - Business Description
BB Biotech AG - Corporate Strategy
BB Biotech AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
BB Biotech AG - Strengths
BB Biotech AG - Weaknesses
BB Biotech AG - Opportunities
BB Biotech AG - Threats
BB Biotech AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
BB Biotech AG - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
BB Biotech AG, Key Information
BB Biotech AG, Key Ratios
BB Biotech AG, Share Data
BB Biotech AG, Major Products and Services
BB Biotech AG, History
BB Biotech AG, Key Employees
BB Biotech AG, Key Employee Biographies
BB Biotech AG, Key Operational Heads
BB Biotech AG, Other Locations
BB Biotech AG, Subsidiaries
BB Biotech AG, Key Competitors
BB Biotech AG, SWOT Analysis
BB Biotech AG, Ratios based on current share price
BB Biotech AG, Annual Ratios
BB Biotech AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
BB Biotech AG, Performance Chart
BB Biotech AG, Ratio Charts
Garanti BBVA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportGaranti BBVA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Chubb - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesChubb, a division of Chubb Limited, is a property and casualty insurance company. The company offers personal accident and supplemental health insurance, commercial and personalView Report
Marinomed Biotech AG (Marinomed) formerly Marinomed Biotechnologie GmbH, is a biopharmaceutical company which discovers and develops medicines for the treatment of anti-viral and immunological diseases. Its proprietary anti-viral technology platformView Report
Hookipa Biotech AG (Hookipa) is a biotechnology company that develops vaccines and next-generation immunotherapeutics for the prevention and treatment of cancer and infectious diseases. The companys lead product candidate includeView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request