Strategic Market Intelligence: Life Insurance in South Africa - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
"Strategic Market Intelligence: Life Insurance in South Africa - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the South African life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, gross claims, life insurance penetration, and total assets during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the South African economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the South African life insurance segment.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the South African life insurance industry.
- Comparison of South Africas life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the South African economy.
- South Africas insurance regulatory frameworks evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- South African life insurance industrys market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business with market shares.
- Distribution channels deployed by South Africas life insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors profiles.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in South Africa.
- It provides historical values for the South African life insurance segment for the reports 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the South African life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in South Africa.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in South Africa and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to South Africas life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the South African life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the South African insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industrys future.
Life Insurance - Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Premiums, Claims and Assets
Composition of Top Insurers
Life Insurance Market Share
Key M&As Transactions
Strategic Partnerships - Thematic ResearchPartnership has become a catch-all term for a variety of strategic collaborations, which could be as light as a referral agreement with an emerging SME lender,View Report
APRIL Group SA (APR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Strategic Market Intelligence: Insurance Industry in El Salvador - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023
Strategic Market Intelligence: Insurance Industry in El Salvador - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023GlobalDatas Strategic Market Intelligence: Insurance Industry in El Salvador - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023View Report
Strategic Market Intelligence: Insurance Industry in Algeria - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023GlobalDatas Strategic Market Intelligence: Insurance Industry in Algeria - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023 report providesView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request