Competitor Profile: Macquarie Group
Macquarie Group is a provider of diverse financial solutions such as banking, finance and asset management, advisory, and risk and capital solutions across various asset classes. The group mostly serves the resources and commodities, financial institutions, green energy, conventional energy, infrastructure, and real estate business sectors.
It supports innovative startups in the fintech and infratech landscapes by either partnering with or investing in accelerator programs. It is also focusing on developing skills within the organization through a workforce accelerator program.
Macquarie Groups key technology themes are analytics, mobile, e-commerce, AI, cybersecurity, cloud computing, blockchain, IoT, connectivity, and office of the future.
This report provides information and insights into Macquarie Groups fintech activities. This includes insights on its digital transformation strategies and accelerator/incubator programs; an overview of its technology initiatives; insights on each technology initiative; and details of its estimated ICT budget and major ICT contracts.
- In September 2017, Macquaries Banking and Financial Services Group launched an open banking platform, providing new products and services offered by third-party vendors to its own customers.
- Macquarie Group has partnered with several technology companies since 2013, with its most recent partnerships focused on gaining access to new cloud solutions, analytics, and mobile payment technologies. Since 2017, it has acquired three companies with a technology focus on connectivity, IoT, and office of the future.
- Macquarie has introduced and participated in various accelerator/incubator programs, building in-house technical skills, supporting innovative startups, and fostering business development.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight into Macquarie Groups fintech operations.
- Explore the groups fintech strategies and investment portfolio.
- Learn about the groups product launches, partnerships, and acquisition strategies.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Investor, Partner, and Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
China UnionPay - Competitor ProfileChina UnionPay (CUP) is a global bank card scheme established under the approval of the Peoples Bank of China (PBOC) and the State Council in MarchView Report
Circle - Competitor ProfileCircle is a US-based payment service provider. Launched In 2013, Circle initially offered Circle Pay, a peer-to-peer money transfer solution allowing users to transfer money in currenciesView Report
Competitor Profile: Morgan Stanley Wealth ManagementMorgan Stanley is a global financial institution that offers products and services to individuals, corporations, governments, and other financial companies. Headquartered in New York, itView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request