Competitor Profile: Grupo Financiero Banorte
Banorte has established an innovation hub for building a digital community. The company has also been deploying self-service technologies in its branches and leveraging digital channels as part of its digital transformation strategy.
Banorte is using key disruptive technologies to enhance its operational and service capabilities. Big data, artificial intelligence (AI), cybersecurity, mobile, e-commerce, and office of the future are the key themes under focus for the company. Banortes focus has been on tapping the power of analytics to build a customer-centric banking model and predict fraudulent transactions.
This report provides insight into Grupo Financiero Banortes fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, technology initiatives, partnerships, and product launches.
- In 2014, Banorte established the Analytics Business Unit (ABU), which focuses on using data analytics to better understand customers and take business decisions that can help the group increase profitability.
- In July 2018, Banorte - together with a group of companies and academic institutions including ALFA, Arca Continental, CEMEX, Deacero, FEMSA, IBM, NEORIS, Tecnologico de Monterrey, the Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon, and the University of Monterrey - established the Monterrey Digital Hub to create a digital transformation ecosystem in Mexico.
- In March 2013, Banorte signed a 10-year strategic agreement with IBM to create a new customer-centric banking model. As per the agreement, IBM will help Banorte implement big data and analytics technologies across the companys customer service channels. Banorte has launched Virtual Assistant system for its internet banking customers, which is powered by IBMs artificial intelligence solution Watson.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight into Grupo Financiero Banortes fintech operations and strategies.
- Learn about Banortes product launches and partnerships in the fintech space.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Partner Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
Tenpay - Competitor ProfileTenpay is the second-largest online payment platform in China, behind only Alipay. It was launched in 2005 by Tencent, Chinas leading internet company. Tenpay supports online, in-app,View Report
ELV - Competitor ProfileElektronisches Lastschriftverfahren (ELV) is an electronic direct debit system in Germany. Launched in the 1980s by a group of merchants, it accounted for 5.9% of the countrysView Report
Competitor Profile: Morgan Stanley Wealth ManagementMorgan Stanley is a global financial institution that offers products and services to individuals, corporations, governments, and other financial companies. Headquartered in New York, itView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request