Retail Banking Market Dynamics: Indonesia 2018
"Retail Banking Market Dynamics: Indonesia 2018", report identifies macroeconomic and competitive dynamics that impact upon the Indonesian retail banking market. It provides insight into the outlook for deposits, credit cards, personal loans, and mortgages; net changes in market share across all four product areas; and overall financial performance, including profitability, efficiency, and income sources.
The retail deposits and mortgages markets in Indonesia reported strong growth during 2013-17, but these gains are expected to decelerate over 2018-22. The credit card and personal loan markets are set to remain steady during this period compared to the review period. Indonesian banks have witnessed an increase in their profitability in recent years compared to their peers in Thailand and Malaysia. Their operating efficiency is also higher.
- Among the top banks in the Indonesian retail deposits market, Bank Rakyat increased its market share the most over 2013-17.
- Bank Tabungan Negara outperformed the top banks with the highest growth rate in mortgage loan balances over the review period.
- Bank Rakyat reported the highest annual growth in its credit card balances in 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Identify factors affecting growth prospects across the deposit, credit card, personal loan, and mortgage markets.
- Track competitor gains and losses in market share.
- Assess the financial performance of competitors.
Financial Ratios Market Average
Competitor Financial Performance
US Retail Banking: Opportunities and Risks to 2023The total loan balances outstanding (including credit card, personal loan, and residential mortgage balances outstanding) in the US grew at a compound annualView Report
France Retail Banking: Opportunities and Risks to 2023Frances total loan balances outstanding (including credit card balances, personal loan balances, and residential mortgage balances outstanding) recorded a healthy compound annual growthView Report
A commercial bank is a type of bank that provides services such as accepting deposits, making business loans, and offering basic investment products that is operated as a business forView Report
Global Blood Banking Market Outlook: Supplier Shares, Country Volume and Sales Forecasts for Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease NAT Screening Tests, Facilities by Country
This report provides a worldwide overview of the blood banking market, including estimates of facilities performing blood banking tests, as well as test volume, reagent and instrument sales forecasts forView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request