Allianz Seguros S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Allianz Seguros S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360 view of the company.
Allianz Seguros SA (Allianz Seguros), a subsidiary of Allianz SE, is a provider of insurance solutions. The company offers a range of life, non-life and health insurance products and services to individuals and businesses in Brazil. It offers individual insurance products for life, disability, personal accident, home, car, boat and plane, and roadside assistance services. The companys commercial insurance products cover accidental death, partial and permanent disability, group health, fire, lightning, explosion, smoke, and domestic and international transportation. It also provides agricultural insurance products covering accidental fire, excessive rainfall, winds, hailstorms, frost, drought and floods. The company markets and distributes products through a network of branches and brokers in Brazil. Allianz Seguros is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The company reported premium earnings of BRL2,885.9 million for the fiscal year ended-December 2017 ( FY2017), an increase 17.2% over that in FY2016.
- Detailed information on Allianz Seguros S.A. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Allianz Seguros S.A. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Allianz Seguros S.A. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Allianz Seguros S.A.s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Allianz Seguros S.A., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Allianz Seguros S.A. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Allianz Seguros S.A. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Allianz Seguros S.A.s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Allianz Seguros S.A.: Company Overview
Allianz Seguros S.A.: Overview and Key Facts
Allianz Seguros S.A.: Overview
Allianz Seguros S.A.: Key Facts
Allianz Seguros S.A.: Key Employees
Allianz Seguros S.A.: Major Products and Services
Allianz Seguros S.A.: Company History
Allianz Seguros S.A.: Locations and Subsidiaries
Allianz Seguros S.A.: Key Competitors
Allianz Seguros S.A.: Company Analysis
Allianz Seguros S.A.: Business Description
Allianz Seguros S.A.: SWOT Analysis
Allianz Seguros S.A.: SWOT Overview
Allianz Seguros S.A.: Strengths
Allianz Seguros S.A.: Weaknesses
Allianz Seguros S.A.: Opportunities
Allianz Seguros S.A.: Threats
List Of Tables
Table 1: Allianz Seguros S.A.: Key Facts
Table 2: Allianz Seguros S.A.: Key Employees
Table 3: Allianz Seguros S.A.: Company History
Table 4: Allianz Seguros S.A.: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 5: Allianz Seguros S.A.: Key Competitors
Allianz SE: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company Impact Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company Impact: Allianz SE report provides in-depth company analysis, information and insights of COVID-19 impact on Allianz SE.This report provides a snapshotView Report
Insurance (Providers, Brokers and Re-Insurers) Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Insurance Providers, Insurance Brokers & Agents, Reinsurance Providers , Life Insurance Providers, Property & Casualty Insurance Providers, Health & Medical Insurance Providers , Insurance Agencies, Insurance Brokers, Bancassurance, Other Intermediaries , Property & Casualty Reinsurance Providers, Life & Health Reinsurance Providers Covering: Unitedhealth Group, AXA, Munich Re, Allianz, Generali
The insurance market consists of sales of insurance by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that engage in insurance and related activities such as underwriting (assuming the risk and assigningView Report
Afianzadora Latinoamericana Cia de Seguros S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAfianzadora Latinoamericana Cia de Seguros S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensiveView Report
BICE Vida Compania de Seguros S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportBICE Vida Compania de Seguros S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensiveView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request