PESTLE Insights: Romania - Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Bucuresti-Ilfov, Sud-Muntenia, Nord-Vest and Centru contributed 62.35% to the countrys GDP and comprised 51.88% of Romanias population in 2016
FDI inward flow to Romania remained strong in 2018, during the rolling 12 months ending November with y-o-y growth of 8.57%
Mining, manufacturing, and utilities contributed 26.3% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2018, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and business activities with 18.6%, as per the estimations of GlobalData. In nominal terms, the two sectors are expected to grow by 6.8% and 6.6%, respectively, in 2019.
- Romania improved its rank to 48th out of 160 countries as per the World Banks logistics performance index (LPI) 2018, from 60th position in 2016 LPI index. Its infrastructure spending remains one of the major drivers of its economic growth.
- The BET Index, widely considered a benchmark of stocks listed in the Bucharest Stock Exchange (BSE), is a capitalization weighted index comprising 10 most liquid stocks listed on the BSE tier 1. The index has exhibited a declining trend over past one year.
- As of January 28, 2019, the SSE Composite Index stood at 7,053.67, compared to 8,413.46 in January 25, 2018.
Reasons to buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the countrys snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies presence in these areas.
List of Exhibits
Did You Know?
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Romanias Performance in terms of its Country Risk Analysis in Comparison to Eastern Europe and the World
Exhibit 2: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 3: Broad Categories and Weights Behind the Index
Exhibit 4: Bucharest Exchange Trading Index (BETI)
Exhibit 5: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 6: Total FDI Inflows (2013-2017), FDI by Sector (2017), and Leading FDI by Industry (2017)
Exhibit 7: FDI by Country of Origin and Recipient Region (2017)
Exhibit 8: Key Infrastructure Indicators
Exhibit 9: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 10: Real GDP Growth Rate Comparison (2017)
Exhibit 11: Export, Import and Trade Balance (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 12: Current Account Balance (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 13: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports (2013-2017)
Exhibit 14: Electrical Machinery and Equipments, % of World Total (2017)
Exhibit 15: Interest Rates (January 2013 - January 2019)
Exhibit 16: Exchange Rate (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 17: Public Finance (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 18: General Government Debt (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 19: Employment/Unemployment (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 20: Average Annual Wages (2013-2018e)
Exhibit 21: Labour Cost Index (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 22: Rural/Urban Share of Total Population (1990, 2000, 2010, 2020f)
Exhibit 23: Age-group Share of Total Population (2000, 2010, 2020f)
Exhibit 24: Gender Split (1990, 2000, 2010, 2020f)
Exhibit 25: Internet Users % of Total Population, Mobile Penetration Rate and Broadband Penetration Rate (2017)
Exhibit 26: Number of Patents Granted Per Million Inhabitants (2018)
Exhibit 27: High-technology Exports (% of Manufactured Exports) (2017)
Exhibit 28: Doing Business in Romania (2019)
Exhibit 29: Corruption Perception Index (Rankings) (2018)
Exhibit 30: CO2 Emissions (2012-2017)
New Zealand PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportServices remains the major sector, accounting for 71.54% of New Zealands economy. Services are followed by mining, manufacturing, and utilities, which accountedView Report
Romania PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportMining, manufacturing, and utilities contributed 26.1% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and business activitiesView Report
Sweden PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook ReportServices sector contributed 73.3% to gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by industry (25.5%) and agriculture (1.2%) sectors. These sectors are forecasted to sufferView Report
Malaysia PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook ReportAccording It, mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 35.0% to the countrys gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (18.5%) andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request