UK Travel Insurance: Distribution & Marketing 2018
"UK Travel Insurance: Distribution & Marketing 2018", report examines consumer purchasing behavior and how consumer preferences are changing over time. It explores what is most influential to customers when purchasing a policy and also reveals the most popular providers in the market. New trends and innovations are highlighted, as well as the key factors that will influence the travel market over the next few years.
Competition is high within the travel insurance market, with the top five players accounting for 30.1%. There has been a significant shift to purchasing via a smartphone or tablet, demonstrating the need for all providers to offer digital solutions. The banking channel has also seen a resurgence, potentially utilizing its cross-selling capabilities alongside the purchase of travel money.
- 87.3% of consumers purchased travel insurance prior to traveling.
- The travel insurance market is becoming increasingly competitive, with consumers purchasing through a greater variety of channels.
- 23% of consumers undertook no pre-purchase activity.
Reasons to buy
- Understand consumer purchasing decisions and how these will influence the market over the next few years.
- Improve customer engagement by recognizing what is most important to them and how insurers can adapt their products and services to meet their needs.
- Discover which providers lead the way in the travel insurance space, and how providers are revolutionizing the market through new innovations.
- Adapt your distribution strategy to ensure it still meets customer purchasing behaviors.
The Purchasing Journey
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Sector Impact: Payments Snapshot - The UKThe coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) outbreak, dubbed COVID-19, is first and foremost a human tragedy, affecting millions of people globally. The contagious coronavirus, whichView Report
Retail Banking - The UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Sector ImpactThe Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) outbreak, dubbed COVID-19, is first and foremost a human tragedy, affecting millions of people globally. The contagious coronavirus, whichView Report
UK Travel Insurance: Market Dynamics & Opportunities 2019This report provides an in-depth analysis of the UK travel insurance market. It looks at market size and profitability as well as changesView Report
UK Travel Insurance: Market Dynamics & Opportunities 2018 UK Travel Insurance: Market Dynamics & Opportunities 2018 , report provides in-depth analysis of the UK travel insurance market. It looks at market sizeView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request