Insurance Company Profile: Hiscox
Headquartered in Bermuda, Hiscox is an international specialist insurance group aimed predominantly at wealthy clients. Hiscox offers personal, commercial, and reinsurance products through three main underwriting divisions: Hiscox Retail, Hiscox London Market, and Hiscox Re. It employs over 2,700 people in 32 offices across 14 countries.
This profile offers a review of Hiscox, including its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and its marketing and distribution activities, before concluding with a SWOT analysis.
Key Questions Answered
- What are Hiscoxs brands?
- What are the groups strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges will it face going forward?
- Hiscoxs strategy is centered on maintaining a balance between big-ticket wholesale exposures and smaller, less volatile retail risks, as well as boosting diversity in products, distribution, and geography for diversified growth less susceptible to volatile market conditions.
- In 2017, Hiscox introduced various new products that showcase its ambition to offer innovative forms of insurance cover.
- Hiscox reported a 6.1% increase in revenues in 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Learn about Hiscoxs organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into its underwriting and distribution strategy
- Understand the groups advertising strategy.
A Global Overview
What Does Hiscox Do?
Awards & Recognition
Insurance Predictions 2020 - Thematic ResearchThe insurance industry has seen the evolution of technology over the past decade, as digitalization and data analytics in particular became more commonplace. As theseView Report
How Customers Purchase Critical Illness Insurance 2019The attitudes, preferences, and behaviors of customers purchasing critical illness insurance in the past 12 months differed depending on factors including whether they purchasedView Report
National Health Insurance Company Daman PJSC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportNational Health Insurance Company Daman PJSC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, isView Report
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a sourceView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request