Insurance Company Profile: HDFC Life
HDFC Life is one of the first private life insurers to be granted a license by Indias insurance regulator. It is one of the leading long-term life insurance services providers in the country, offering a wide range of individual and group life insurance products, including protection, pension, saving, investment, and health products. HDFC Life offers pension management services in India through the National Pension System and provides international reinsurance services in its life insurance segment via its Dubai office. HDFC Life has three main business lines: life insurance, pensions, and reinsurance.
This profile offers a review of HDFC Life in terms of its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and its marketing and distribution activities, before concluding with a SWOT analysis.
- For 2017-18, HDFC Lifes claim settlement rate was at 97.8% in individual insurance and 99.27% for group insurance claims.
- In 2018, HDFC Life launched a series of new products, including single premium annuity product HDFC Life Pension Guaranteed Plan, single premium ULIP HDFC Life Classic One, and comprehensive cardiac care plan HDFC Life Cardiac Care.
- Individual and group annuity revenues almost tripled in 2017, while individual and group health revenues grew by 56%. Individual and group life revenues rose 6%.
Reasons to buy
- Learn about HDFC Lifes organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into the groups underwriting and distribution strategy
- Understand its advertising strategy.
A Global Overview
What Does HDFC Life Do?
Awards & Recognition
Sustainability in Insurance - Thematic ResearchSustainability is a key issue in the insurance sector both for its image and its future profitability. Insurance is one of the leading industries inView Report
The Grenadian Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance The Grenadian Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory frameworkView Report
China Life Insurance Company: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
Life Insurance Providers Global Market Report 2020 Including: 1) By Type: Term Life Insurance, Whole Life Insurance, Variable Life Insurance, Equity Indexed Life Insurance, Accidental Death Insurance, Other Life Insurance 2) By Application: Agency, Brokers, Bancassurance, Digital & Direct Channels Covering: Munich Re, AXA, Generali, Allianz, China Life Insurance Company Limited
Life Insurance Providers Market Global Report 2020 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global life insuranceView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request