Insurance Company Profile: Oscar
Oscar is a US-based insurtech company focused on leveraging technology and data to make health insurance coverage simpler and more transparent. It works with doctors and hospitals to offer personalized services such as health check-ups, preventative healthcare, a step tracking and reward service, a concierge service, and a Doctor on Call service, in addition to health cover.
This profile highlights an insurance company that is trying to grow a direct-to-customer, online proposition for health insurance. It outlines its business structure, products and strategy, and marketing and distribution activities before concluding with a SWOT analysis.
Key Questions Answered
- What does Oscar offer?
- What are Oscars strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and threats will the company face going forward?
- Oscar generated $300m in premium revenues in 2017 and expects to generate $1bn in revenues in 2018.
- Oscar plans to expand into six new markets across Florida, Arizona, and Michigan and three additional large metro areas in Ohio, Tennessee, and Texas.
- The Oscar mobile app offers a step count tracker that offers up to $240 per year in rewards to members who reach their step tracking goals.
Reasons to buy
- Learn about Oscars organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into its underwriting and distribution strategy.
- Understand the groups advertising strategy.
What Does Oscar Do?
Poland Reinsurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 3999View Report
Poland General Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 3999View Report
China Life Insurance Company: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
Life Insurance Providers Global Market Report 2020 Including: 1) By Type: Term Life Insurance, Whole Life Insurance, Variable Life Insurance, Equity Indexed Life Insurance, Accidental Death Insurance, Other Life Insurance 2) By Application: Agency, Brokers, Bancassurance, Digital & Direct Channels Covering: Munich Re, AXA, Generali, Allianz, China Life Insurance Company Limited
Life Insurance Providers Market Global Report 2020 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global life insuranceView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request