Insurance Company Profile: Brolly
"Insurance Company Profile: Brolly", outlines the companys ownership and its products and strategy, as well as offering a detailed SWOT analysis.
Brolly is a digital broker that uses an artificial intelligence (AI)-powered insurance advisory application to provide personalized insurance advice to customers. It is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Valar Ventures, Pi Labs, and Entrepreneur First.
Key Questions Answered
- What does Brolly offer?
- What are Brollys strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges will the company face going forward?
- Brollys strategy is centered on three main components: artificial intelligence, customer experience, and switching.
- In 2018 Brolly launched gadget and motor insurance in partnership with Markerstudy. It also teamed up with Ageas and LV= to offer motor insurance.
- Brolly earns revenue in the form of referral commissions from insurance carriers.
Reasons to buy
- Learn how Brolly is using technology to provide a unique service.
- Gain insight into its partnerships
- Understand the groups advertising strategy.
What Does Brolly Do?
Partnerships and Awards
Gabon Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023 Gabon Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Gabonese insuranceView Report
Romania Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023 Romania Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Romanian insuranceView Report
China Life Insurance Company: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
Life Insurance Providers Global Market Report 2020 Including: 1) By Type: Term Life Insurance, Whole Life Insurance, Variable Life Insurance, Equity Indexed Life Insurance, Accidental Death Insurance, Other Life Insurance 2) By Application: Agency, Brokers, Bancassurance, Digital & Direct Channels Covering: Munich Re, AXA, Generali, Allianz, China Life Insurance Company Limited
Life Insurance Providers Market Global Report 2020 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global life insuranceView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request