Insurance Company Profile: Haven Life
"Insurance Company Profile: Haven Life", profile highlights an insurance company that is trying to grow a direct-to-consumer online proposition for life insurance. It outlines its business structure, its products and strategy, and its marketing and distribution activities before concluding with a SWOT analysis.
Haven Life is a US-based insurer that operates a direct-to-consumer model. Headquartered in New York, it offers term insurance policies underwritten through a 20-minute online purchasing journey. It is challenging the traditional purchasing process to target online, tech-savvy consumers.
Key Questions Answered
- What does Haven Life offer?
- What are Haven Lifes strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges will the company face going forward?
- Haven Life increased its maximum coverage amount from $1m to $2m in January 2018.
- In July 2018, Haven Life expanded the availability of its medically underwritten Haven Term policy to non-US citizens and individuals with chronic illnesses.
- Haven Life agreed to acquire online insurance broker Quilt in August 2018 to support its expansion into more product areas.
Reasons to buy
- Learn about Haven Lifes organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into its underwriting and distribution strategy.
- Understand the groups advertising strategy.
What Does Haven Life Do?
Partnerships & Awards
Philippine Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance Philippine Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in theView Report
Guinea Conakry Insurance Industry - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023 Guinea Conakry Insurance Industry - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023 report provides a detailed outlook by product categoryView Report
China Life Insurance Company: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
Life Insurance Providers Global Market Report 2020 Including: 1) By Type: Term Life Insurance, Whole Life Insurance, Variable Life Insurance, Equity Indexed Life Insurance, Accidental Death Insurance, Other Life Insurance 2) By Application: Agency, Brokers, Bancassurance, Digital & Direct Channels Covering: Munich Re, AXA, Generali, Allianz, China Life Insurance Company Limited
Life Insurance Providers Market Global Report 2020 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global life insuranceView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request