Insurance in Germany
Insurance in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The insurance market consists of the non-life and life insurance sectors. The value of the market is shown in terms of gross premium incomes.
- The German insurance market is expected to generate total gross written premiums of $224.8bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3% between 2016 and 2020.
- The non-life insurance segment is expected to be the markets most lucrative in 2020, with total gross written premiums of $128.6bn, equivalent to 57.2% of the markets overall value.
- One of the main drivers of insurance spending is consumer confidence.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the insurance market in Germany
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the insurance market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Germany insurance market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Germany insurance market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Germanys insurance market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market share
1.6. Market rivalry
1.7. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market share
7.2. Who are the leading players?
7.3. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.4. What is the rationale for the recent M&A activity?
7.5. How the COVID-19 outbreak has impacted the sector?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Allianz SE
8.2. AXA SA
8.3. R+V Versicherung AG
8.4. Assicurazioni Generali SpA
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Germany insurance market value: $ billion, 2016-20(e)
Table 2: Germany insurance market category segmentation: $ billion, 2020(e)
Table 3: Germany insurance market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2020(e)
Table 4: Germany insurance market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Table 5: Germany insurance market share: % share, by value, 2020(e)
Table 7: Allianz SE: Key Employees
Table 8: Allianz SE: Key Employees Continued
Table 10: AXA SA: Key Employees
Table 11: AXA SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 12: AXA SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 13: AXA SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 15: R+V Versicherung AG: Key Employees
Table 17: Assicurazioni Generali SpA: Key Employees
Table 18: Assicurazioni Generali SpA: Key Employees Continued
Table 19: Assicurazioni Generali SpA: Key Employees Continued
Table 20: Assicurazioni Generali SpA: Key Employees Continued
Table 21: Germany size of population (million), 2016-20
Table 22: Germany gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 23: Germany gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 24: Germany inflation, 2016-20
Table 25: Germany consumer price index (absolute), 2016-20
Table 26: Germany exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of FiguresFigure 1: Germany insurance market value: $ billion, 2016-20(e)
Figure 2: Germany insurance market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2020(e)
Figure 3: Germany insurance market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020(e)
Figure 4: Germany insurance market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the insurance market in Germany, 2020
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the insurance market in Germany, 2020
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the insurance market in Germany, 2020
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the insurance market in Germany, 2020
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the insurance market in Germany, 2020
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the insurance market in Germany, 2020
Figure 11: Germany insurance market share: % share, by value, 2020(e)
R+V Versicherung AG
Assicurazioni Generali SpA
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
An e-cigarette is a battery-operated device that contains a solution, called e-liquid, which is vaporized for the user to inhale using a heated atomizer. The solutions typically contain nicotine, thoughView Report
The global incident response services market is anticipated to increase by USD 11.7 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 19.3 percent .This industry report offers market estimatesView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request