Insurance in Finland
Insurance in Finland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The insurance market consists of the non-life and life insurance sectors. The value of the market is shown in terms of gross premium incomes.
- The Finnish insurance market is expected to generate total gross written premiums of $26.3bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3% between 2016 and 2020.
- The life insurance segment is expected to be the markets most lucrative in 2020, with total gross written premiums of $21.7bn, equivalent to 82.5% of the markets overall value.
- One of the main drivers of insurance spending is consumer confidence.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the insurance market in Finland
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the insurance market in Finland
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Finland insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Finland insurance market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Finland insurance market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Finland insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Finlands insurance market in relation to its regional counterparts?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market share
1.6. Market rivalry
1.7. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market share
7.2. Who are the leading players?
7.3. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.4. What is the rationale for the recent M&A activity?
7.5. How the COVID-19 outbreak has impacted the sector?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. OP Financial Group
8.2. LocalTapiola General Mutual Insurance Company
8.3. Sampo plc
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Finland insurance market value: $ billion, 2016-20(e)
Table 2: Finland insurance market category segmentation: $ billion, 2020(e)
Table 3: Finland insurance market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2020(e)
Table 4: Finland insurance market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Table 5: Finland insurance market share: % share, by value, 2020(e)
Table 7: OP Financial Group: Key Employees
Table 8: OP Financial Group: Key Employees Continued
Table 10: LocalTapiola General Mutual Insurance Company: Key Employees
Table 12: Sampo plc: Key Employees
Table 14: Fennia-ryhma: Key Employees
Table 15: Finland size of population (million), 2016-20
Table 16: Finland gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 17: Finland gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 18: Finland inflation, 2016-20
Table 19: Finland consumer price index (absolute), 2016-20
Table 20: Finland exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of FiguresFigure 1: Finland insurance market value: $ billion, 2016-20(e)
Figure 2: Finland insurance market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2020(e)
Figure 3: Finland insurance market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020(e)
Figure 4: Finland insurance market value forecast: $ billion, 2020-25
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the insurance market in Finland, 2020
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the insurance market in Finland, 2020
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the insurance market in Finland, 2020
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the insurance market in Finland, 2020
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the insurance market in Finland, 2020
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the insurance market in Finland, 2020
Figure 11: Finland insurance market share: % share, by value, 2020(e)
OP Financial Group
LocalTapiola General Mutual Insurance Company
An e-cigarette is a battery-operated device that contains a solution, called e-liquid, which is vaporized for the user to inhale using a heated atomizer. The solutions typically contain nicotine, thoughView Report
The global incident response services market is anticipated to increase by USD 11.7 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 19.3 percent .This industry report offers market estimatesView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request