Banks in Europe
Banks in Europe
Banks in Europe industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The banks industry profile comprises activities of banks and similar institutions, offering savings, loans, mortgages, and related financial services to consumers and businesses.
- The European banks industry group had total assets of $54,839.3bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% between 2015 and 2019.
- The bank credit segment was the industry groups most lucrative in 2019, with total assets of $27,096.8bn, equivalent to 49.4% of the industry groups overall value.
- In the UK industry, households have increased their leverage to subsidize consumption amid suppressed income, whereas in Germany households have refinanced their debt as the low interest rate environment is a hindrance for savings.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the banks market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the banks market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe banks market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Europe banks market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Europe banks market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe banks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europes banks market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What has been the recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Banco Santander SA
8.2. BNP Paribas SA
8.3. Lloyds Banking Group Plc
8.4. HSBC Holdings Plc
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Europe banks industry value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: Europe banks industry category segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: Europe banks industry geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 4: Europe banks industry value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 5: Banco Santander SA: key facts
Table 6: Banco Santander SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Banco Santander SA: Key Employees
Table 8: Banco Santander SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: BNP Paribas SA: key facts
Table 10: BNP Paribas SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: BNP Paribas SA: Key Employees
Table 12: BNP Paribas SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 13: Lloyds Banking Group Plc: key facts
Table 14: Lloyds Banking Group Plc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 15: Lloyds Banking Group Plc: Key Employees
Table 16: Lloyds Banking Group Plc: Key Employees Continued
Table 17: HSBC Holdings Plc: key facts
Table 18: HSBC Holdings Plc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 19: HSBC Holdings Plc: Key Employees
Table 20: HSBC Holdings Plc: Key Employees Continued
Table 21: Europe size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 22: Europe gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 23: Europe gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 24: Europe inflation, 2015-19
Table 25: Europe consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 26: Europe exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Europe banks industry value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: Europe banks industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Europe banks industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Europe banks industry value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the banks industry in Europe, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the banks industry in Europe, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the banks industry in Europe, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the banks industry in Europe, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the banks industry in Europe, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the banks industry in Europe, 2019
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
2022 Vietnam Immunoassay Analyzers and Reagents--Supplier Shares and Competitive Analysis, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for 100 Abused Drugs, Cancer Diagnostic, Endocrine Function, Immunoproteins, TDMs, and Special Chemistry Tests--Latest TechnologiesView Report
2022 Venezuela Immunoassay Analyzers and Reagents--Supplier Shares and Competitive Analysis, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for 100 Abused Drugs, Cancer Diagnostic, Endocrine Function, Immunoproteins, TDMs, and Special Chemistry Tests--Latest TechnologiesView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request