Banks in Vietnam
Banks in Vietnam
Banks in Vietnam industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The banks industry profile comprises activities of banks and similar institutions, offering savings, loans, mortgages, and related financial services to consumers and businesses.
- The Vietnamese banks industry group had total assets of $432.6bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4% between 2015 and 2019.
- The Bank Credit segment was the industry groups most lucrative in 2019, with total assets of $184.0bn, equivalent to 42.5% of the industry groups overall value.
- Bank credit in Vietnam has grown faster than GDP. Credit loaned by banks to the private sector increased from 96.8% of GDP in 2013 to 130.7% of GDP in 2017.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the banks market in Vietnam
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the banks market in Vietnam
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Vietnam banks market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Vietnam banks market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Vietnam banks market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Vietnam banks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Vietnams banks market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What has been the recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
8.2. Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam
8.3. Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Vietnam banks industry value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: Vietnam banks industry category segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: Vietnam banks industry geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 4: Vietnam banks industry value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 5: Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development: key facts
Table 6: Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development: Key Employees
Table 7: Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam: key facts
Table 8: Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam: Key Employees
Table 9: Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade: key facts
Table 10: Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade: Key Employees
Table 12: Vietcombank: key facts
Table 13: Vietcombank: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 14: Vietcombank: Key Employees
Table 15: Vietnam size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 16: Vietnam gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 17: Vietnam gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 18: Vietnam inflation, 2015-19
Table 19: Vietnam consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 20: Vietnam exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Vietnam banks industry value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: Vietnam banks industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Vietnam banks industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Vietnam banks industry value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the banks industry in Vietnam, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the banks industry in Vietnam, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the banks industry in Vietnam, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the banks industry in Vietnam, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the banks industry in Vietnam, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the banks industry in Vietnam, 2019
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
An e-cigarette is a battery-operated device that contains a solution, called e-liquid, which is vaporized for the user to inhale using a heated atomizer. The solutions typically contain nicotine, thoughView Report
The global incident response services market is anticipated to increase by USD 11.7 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 19.3 percent .This industry report offers market estimatesView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request