Oil & Gas in Bahrain
Oil & Gas in Bahrain industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Bahrain oil & gas market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent - BOE) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country.
- The market generated revenues of $1,230.4m in 2017, representative of a CARC of -11.4% during 2013-2017.
- Market consumption volume registered a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% during 2013-2017, to total 123.8 million BOE in 2017.
- Bahrain is ranked as one of the highest per capita consumers of energy and CO2 emitters in the world. The nationalized utilities and exploration companies have allowed the country to offer significant subsidies.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil & gas market in Bahrain
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil & gas market in Bahrain
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Bahrain oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Bahrain oil & gas market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Bahrain oil & gas market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Bahrain oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Bahrains oil & gas market?
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 17
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
Bahrain National Gas Company 22
Bahrain Petroleum Company 23
Dana Gas PJSC 24
Mubadala Petroleum LLC 26
Industry associations 28
Related MarketLine research 28
About MarketLine 29
List Of TablesList of Tables
Table 1: Bahrain oil & gas market value: $ million, 2013-17
Table 2: Bahrain oil & gas market volume: million BOE, 2013-17
Table 3: Bahrain oil & gas market category segmentation: $ million, 2017
Table 4: Bahrain oil & gas market geography segmentation: $ million, 2017
Table 5: Bahrain oil & gas market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Table 6: Bahrain oil & gas market volume forecast: million BOE, 2017-22
Table 7: Bahrain National Gas Company: key facts
Table 8: Bahrain Petroleum Company: key facts
Table 9: Dana Gas PJSC: key facts
Table 10: Dana Gas PJSC: key financials ($)
Table 11: Dana Gas PJSC: key financial ratios
Table 12: Mubadala Petroleum LLC: key facts
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Figure 1: Bahrain oil & gas market value: $ million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Bahrain oil & gas market volume: million BOE, 2013-17
Figure 3: Bahrain oil & gas market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Bahrain oil & gas market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Bahrain oil & gas market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Bahrain oil & gas market volume forecast: million BOE, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the oil & gas market in Bahrain, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the oil & gas market in Bahrain, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the oil & gas market in Bahrain, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the oil & gas market in Bahrain, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the oil & gas market in Bahrain, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the oil & gas market in Bahrain, 2017
Figure 13: Dana Gas PJSC: revenues & profitability
M&A in Oil and Gas - Thematic ResearchIn the last five years, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) played an important role in helping oil and gas companies survive through one ofView Report
Q4 2018 Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned and Announced Upstream Projects in Global Offshore Industry - Petrobras Leads in Global Offshore Crude Oil Production
Q4 2018 Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned and Announced Upstream Projects in Global Offshore Industry - Petrobras Leads in Global Offshore Crude Oil ProductionA total of 387View Report
Global Dealer Management Market Size study, by Application (Transport & Logistics, Fleet Management Subscription Devices, Construction, Oil & Gas, Mining, Agriculture, Marine, Motor Sports), by Deployment Mode (On-premises, Cloud) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Dealer Management Market valued USD XX billion in 2017, to grow more than XX% over forecast period 2018-2025View Report
Global Smart Factory Market Size study, by Type (Process Manufacturing, Discrete Manufacturing, Others), by End-Use (Automobile and Transportation, Food & Beverage, Electrical & Electronics, Chemical & Material, Oil & Gas, Others) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Smart Factory Market to reach USD XX billion by 2025. Global Smart Factory Market valued approximately USD XX billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growthView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request