Power Generation in Nigeria
Power Generation in Nigeria industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The power generation industry volume is defined as the total electrical energy (TWh) generated within a country over the course of each calendar year.
- The Nigerian Power Generation industry had total revenues of $4.6bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% between 2015 and 2019.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.1% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 46.7 TWh in 2019.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4% for the five-year period 2019 - 2024, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $5.6bn by the end of 2024.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the power generation market in Nigeria
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the power generation market in Nigeria
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Nigeria power generation market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Nigeria power generation market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Nigeria power generation market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Nigeria power generation market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Nigerias power generation market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. Has there been any M&A activity in recent years?
7.3. Are there any opportunities for leading players?
8 Macroeconomic Indicators
8.1. Country data
9.2. Industry associations
9.3. Related MarketLine research
9.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Nigeria power generation industry value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: Nigeria power generation industry volume: TWh, 2015-19
Table 3: Nigeria power generation industry category segmentation: TWh, 2019
Table 4: Nigeria power generation industry geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 5: Nigeria power generation industry value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 6: Nigeria power generation industry volume forecast: TWh, 2019-24
Table 7: Nigeria size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 8: Nigeria gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 9: Nigeria gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 10: Nigeria inflation, 2015-19
Table 11: Nigeria consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 12: Nigeria exchange rate, 2015-18
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Nigeria power generation industry value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: Nigeria power generation industry volume: TWh, 2015-19
Figure 3: Nigeria power generation industry category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2019
Figure 4: Nigeria power generation industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 5: Nigeria power generation industry value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 6: Nigeria power generation industry volume forecast: TWh, 2019-24
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the power generation industry in Nigeria, 2019
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the power generation industry in Nigeria, 2019
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the power generation industry in Nigeria, 2019
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the power generation industry in Nigeria, 2019
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the power generation industry in Nigeria, 2019
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the power generation industry in Nigeria, 2019
Carrier oils are typically sourced from the fatty parts of plants, such as seeds, kernels, or nuts. Examples of carrier oils include coconut oil, olive oil, sesame oil, jojoba oil,View Report
Power rental refers to the practice of renting temporary power generation or distribution equipment for short-term or emergency power needs. It involves renting power equipment such as generators, transformers, switchgear,View Report
According to market research study, the market size of the global next-generation in-vehicle infotainment sector is expected to rise by USD 48 billion with a CAGR of 19.3% by theView Report
In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence on this market. Power Generation Technology Report by Material, Application, andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request