Guernsey Electricity Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Guernsey Electricity Limited (GEL) generates and distributes electricity across the regions of Guernsey Island. It is wholly-owned by the States of Guernsey and is the sole provider of electrical energy to the island of Guernsey, which operated under the Electricity (Guernsey) Law of 2001. The company also imports electricity from the European electricity grid through submarine cables. In addition, GEL undertakes electrical retailing, commercial contracting services and building construction, among others. The company generates electricity from various sources including, oil, gas, renewable, nuclear and coal among others. GEL is headquartered in Vale, Guernsey, the UK.
Guernsey Electricity Limited Key Recent Developments
Nov 18, 2016: Progress on priority of direct Guernsey to France power cable
Aug 31, 2016: Preparatory work to begin ahead of arrival of second diesel engine at Power Station
Aug 26, 2016: Normandie 1 comes ashore in Jersey but months of work still ahead
Aug 10, 2016: Normandie 1 cable to be laid this week: Guernsey Electricity Limited
Jul 26, 2016: New 40m power cable leaves Italy en route for France
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Key Facts 4
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Key Employees 5
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Key Employee Biographies 6
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Major Products and Services 7
Guernsey Electricity Limited - History 8
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Company Statement 10
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Business Description 12
Guernsey Electricity Limited - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Strengths 13
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Weaknesses 14
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Opportunities 15
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Threats 16
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 18
Nov 18, 2016: Progress on priority of direct Guernsey to France power cable 18
Aug 31, 2016: Preparatory work to begin ahead of arrival of second diesel engine at Power Station 19
Aug 26, 2016: Normandie 1 comes ashore in Jersey but months of work still ahead 20
Aug 10, 2016: Normandie 1 cable to be laid this week: Guernsey Electricity Limited 21
Jul 26, 2016: New 40m power cable leaves Italy en route for France 22
Apr 03, 2016: Second phase of Normandie 1 project underway 23
Feb 25, 2016: Work begins on undersea cable: Guernsey Electricity 24
Section 4 Appendix 25
About GlobalData 25
Contact Us 25
List Of Tables
Guernsey Electricity Limited, Key Facts 4
Guernsey Electricity Limited, Key Employees 5
Guernsey Electricity Limited, Key Employee Biographies 6
Guernsey Electricity Limited, Major Products and Services 7
Guernsey Electricity Limited, History 8
Guernsey Electricity Limited, Key Competitors 17
Guernsey Electricity Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request