Direct Energie SA (DIREN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Direct Energie SA (Direct Energie), formerly Poweo Direct Energie SA, a subsidiary of Total SA, is a power company that generates and distributes electricity and natural gas. The companys services include construction of combined cycle gas, electrical repair services, technical services, and others. Its technical services comprise maintenance and meter reading services. Direct Energie operates combined cycle natural gas thermal power plants in France and Belgium. It is active in the power generation through hydroelectric power plants, solar plants, wind farms and biogas facilities. It caters electricity and natural gas to businesses, individuals, industrial consumers, companies and local authorities. Direct Energie is headquartered in Paris, France.
Direct Energie SA Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2018: Total strengthens electricity generation with two French gas plants
Mar 14,2018: Direct Energie : 2017 annual results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Direct Energie SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of The Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, The highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Direct Energie SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Direct Energie SA - Key Information
Direct Energie SA - Overview
Direct Energie SA - Key Employees
Direct Energie SA - Key Employee Biographies
Direct Energie SA - Key Operational Heads
Direct Energie SA - Major Products and Services
Direct Energie SA - History
Direct Energie SA - Company Statement
Direct Energie SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Direct Energie SA - Business Description
Direct Energie SA - Corporate Strategy
Direct Energie SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Direct Energie SA - Strengths
Direct Energie SA - Weaknesses
Direct Energie SA - Opportunities
Direct Energie SA - Threats
Direct Energie SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Direct Energie SA - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Direct Energie SA, Key Information
Direct Energie SA, Key Ratios
Direct Energie SA, Share Data
Direct Energie SA, Major Products and Services
Direct Energie SA, History
Direct Energie SA, Key Employees
Direct Energie SA, Key Employee Biographies
Direct Energie SA, Key Operational Heads
Direct Energie SA, Other Locations
Direct Energie SA, Subsidiaries
Direct Energie SA, Key Competitors
Direct Energie SA, SWOT Analysis
Direct Energie SA, Ratios based on current share price
Direct Energie SA, Annual Ratios
Direct Energie SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Direct Energie SA, Performance Chart
Direct Energie SA, Ratio Charts
The global directional drilling market was valued at US$ XX in 2017 and is expected to reach a market value of US$ XX by 2022, growing at a CAGR ofView Report
Invented and developed in the 1990s by researchers at several institutions in the United States, including NASA and the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, The Direct Methanol Fuel Cell (DMFC) is aView Report
Cap Vert Energie SAS (CVE) is a renewable energy company. The company constructs, develops, operates and maintains photovoltaic facilities used as ground-based power plants on human-used sites, large or mediumView Report
Synopsis GNLQ Energie Saguenay LNG Terminal Development Quebec - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details projectView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request