Distributed Power Generation - Thematic Research
Todays state-of-the-art electric power supply and delivery systems comprise a complex array of electrical components including power generation, transmission, voltage control, and power delivery with multiple points of supply and use. Technology advancements have diversified the grid, adding new sources of generation, and improving stability of supply.
Distributed power generation (DPG) offers a high potential to support customers power quality and reliability needs and hence attains a significant value. The system of DPG refers to modular power generation at or near customer sites and loads. It can provide increased economic value to the customer as well as to the overall power grid.
The deployment of DPG technologies will increasingly lead to a decentralized energy system within which distributed generators will help meet local power demand or requirements through the network.
- This report presents an overview of distributed power generation (DPG) industry.
- It discusses the latest trends and developments in the field of DPG.
- It analyses the role of distributed generation in the power value chain.
- It further gives a brief analysis of the DPG industry, impact of COVID-19 on distributed energy systems and lists use cases and case studies related to this theme.
- The report also provides an overview of the competitive positions held by power companies in the DPG theme.
Reasons to Buy
- A comprehensive analysis of the present scenario and emerging market trends in the global distributed power generation (DPG) industry.
- Insights of the global market leaders in the DPG industry and where do they fit in the value chain.
- Extensive analysis of the DPG industry; key mergers and acquisitions and significant milestones in the story of distributed power.
- Review case study implementations from leading power companies.
- Profiles of major market players within DPG, which aid in interpreting the competitive outlook of this technology.
Transmission & Distribution
COVID-19 and Distributed Energy Systems
Mergers and acquisitions
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Distributed Power Generation - Thematic ResearchTodays state-of-the-art electric power supply and delivery systems comprise a complex array of electrical components including power generation, transmission, voltage control, and power delivery withView Report
Global Virtual Power Plant Market, By Component (Software v/s Service), By Technology (Demand Response, Distributed Generation, Mixed Asset), By Source (Renewables, Energy Storage, CHP, Other local generation), By End User (Residential, Commercial, Industrial (Petroleum Refining, Chemicals Industry, Metals & Mining, Others), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025
Global virtual power plant market is forecast to witness a CAGR of 30% in the coming years and surpass $ 5.6 billion by 2025. Growth in the global virtual powerView Report
ERG Power Generation SpA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Power Generation Construction Projects in Americasis currently tracking 1,338 power generation construction projects across the Americas at all stages of development, from announcement to execution. Collectively these projects are valuedView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request