PHASE 1 - Brazil Power & Distribution Transformers Market, 2014 - 2024
Growing current electricity demand and the need to widen access to electricity, transmission expansion continues to be of prime priority for the Brazilian government. Moreover, the accelerated construction activities in the power generation segment (hydroelectric, thermal, renewable and biomass plants) necessitates expansion of transmission network to carry additional power, as a repelling effect the installation of power and distributions transformers becomes all the more important. Brazil’s grid is anticipated to witness serious congestion in the coming future and will require network expansion which will open up latent opportunity for player operating in Brazil power and distribution transformers market. An estimated USD 58.6 Billion will be required to expand country’s installed capacity and transmission grids by 2015 according to the government’s plan. The gross benefits of the large investment will be levied by transmission companies, EPC companies and equipment suppliers which also includes power & distribution transformers.
According to “Brazil Power & Distribution Transformers Market Forecast & Opportunities”, the power & distribution transformers market in Brazil is forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 5.6%. Brazil majorly depends on hydropower projects for electricity generation, and presently, the country has various large scale hydropower projects in pipeline such as Itaipu hydroelectric project and Belo Monte hydropower project which is expected to drive sales for transformers. Brazil is also focusing on increasing the use of alternative energy resources including wind and solar energy for power generation which will further spur the demand for power and distribution transformers. “Brazil Power & Distribution Transformers Market Forecast & Opportunities,” report elaborates following particulars:
- Brazil Transformers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segment Analysis – High Power (Above 100 MVA), Medium Power (1 MVA to 100 MVA) and Low Power (10 KVA to 1 MVA)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the power & distribution transformers market in Brazil
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, power equipment manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with transformer manufacturing companies, integrators and solutions providers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
1. Product of Interest: Power & Distribution Transformers
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customers/Customer Insights
5. Brazil Power & Distribution Transformers Market Outlook 5.1. Market Size & Forecast 5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast 5.2.1. By Power Output (Low Power (10 KVA-1 MVA); Medium Power (1 MVA-100 MVA); High Power (Above 100 MVA))
5.2.2. By Application (Power Transformer; Distribution Transformer)
5.2.3. By Region (North; Northeast; Midwest; South; Southeast)
5.2.4. By Company
5.3. Pricing Analysis
5.4. Product Market Mapping
6. Brazil Low Power Transformers Market Outlook 6.1. Market Size & Forecast 6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast 6.2.1. By Application (Power Transformer; Distribution Transformer)
7. Brazil Medium Power Transformers Market Outlook 7.1. Market Size & Forecast 7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast 7.2.1. By Application (Power Transformer; Distribution Transformer)
8. Brazil High Power Transformers Market Outlook 8.1. Market Size & Forecast 8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast 8.2.1. By Application (Power Transformer; Distribution Transformer)
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. Market Dynamics 10.1. Drivers
11. Market Trends & Developments 11.1. Alternative Source of Power Generation
11.2. Green Power Transformer
11.3. Mobile Transformers Testing Unit
11.4. Customize & Specialty Transformers
12. Brazil Economic Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. Company Profiles 13.1.1. ABB Ltda.
13.1.2. Alstom Hydro Energia Brasil Ltda.
13.1.3. Comtrafo S.A.
13.1.4. CG Power Systems Brazil Ltda.
13.1.5. Efacec do Brasil, Ltda.
13.1.6. Eletropaulo Transformadores
13.1.7. GE do Brasil Ltda.
13.1.8. Siemens Ltda.
13.1.9. Toshiba Infrastructure Systems South America Ltd.
13.1.10. Weg S.A.
14. Strategic Recommendations
15. About Us & Disclaimer
PHASE 1 - Brazil Power & Distribution Transformers Market, 2014 - 2024 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 6950View Report
Australia Distribution Transformers Market By Insulation Type (Oil Filled & Dry), By Phase (Three Phase & Single Phase), By Power Rating (Up to 650 kVA, 651-2500 kVA & 2501-10000 kVA), By Mounting (Pad, Pole & Underground Vault), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2014–2024
Australia distribution transformers market stood at around $ 456 million in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% to reach $ 690 million by 2024,View Report
G Protein Coupled Bile Acid Receptor 1 - Pipeline Review, H2 2019According to the recently published report G Protein Coupled Bile Acid Receptor 1 - Pipeline Review, H2 2019; GView Report
Rho Associated Protein Kinase 1 - Pipeline Review, H2 2019According to the recently published report Rho Associated Protein Kinase 1 - Pipeline Review, H2 2019; Rho Associated Protein Kinase 1View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request