Predictive Maintenance in Power - Thematic Research
Predictive maintenance is an integral part of the power sector
Predictive maintenance tools examine the condition of operational equipment and help to foresee its maintenance needs in order to attain optimum performance and avert any equipment failure. It involves automated condition monitoring along with advanced data analytics to collect crucial equipment statistics - such as vibration, temperature, sound, and electric current - and compare them with historical records of similar equipment to find signs of deterioration.
helping to enhance productivity and reduce costs
Power utilities, with their heterogeneous assets, have to deal with the crucial task of monitoring and maintaining their assets, while functioning with increased efficiency and reliability levels. Through the utilization of predictive maintenance technologies, power utilities can detect underperforming assets and enable the operating staff or personnel to comprehend factors leading to abnormal operations, and accordingly schedule maintenance activities. This early detection of any abnormal operations enables power utilities to make use of limited maintenance resources in a more cost-effective manner, maximize equipment uptime, and boost quality and supply chain processes, eventually enhancing utilities financial position, brand value, and leading to increased customer satisfaction.
- The report analyses the impact of predictive maintenance as a theme on the power industry.
- Overview of predictive maintenance theme in the power industry.
- Detailed analysis of the role of predictive maintenance across the power sector value chain.
- Evolution of maintenance approaches in the industrial context.
- Detailed analysis of case studies and use cases involving predictive maintenance technology in the power sector.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the importance of predictive maintenance in the power industry.
- Identify the key trends in predictive maintenance theme.
- Identify the use cases and case studies in which power companies have deployed predictive maintenance technologies to prevent unplanned breakdowns across the operation value chain.
- Understand the predictive maintenance value chain along with the leaders and challengers at each stage of the value chain.
- Benchmark the key predictive maintenance service providers and power utilities in the predictive maintenance theme.
Power sector trends
Evolution of maintenance approaches - from reactive to proactive
Designing a predictive maintenance system
Importance of predictive maintenance programs for aging infrastructure
Utilization of predictive maintenance to enhance T&D
Utilization of predictive maintenance to enhance power generation efficiency
Utilization of predictive maintenance for inspection and maintenance
Predictive Maintenance Service Providers
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Predictive Maintenance - Thematic Research market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1950View Report
Predictive maintenance (PdM) techniques are designed to help determine the condition of in-service equipment in order to predict when maintenance should be performed. In the context of China-US trade warView Report
Global Crude Oil Refinery Maintenance Review, 2020 - Asia and North America Witness the Highest Maintenance in the Year
Global Crude Oil Refinery Maintenance Review, 2020 - Asia and North America Witness the Highest Maintenance in the YearIn 2020, Asia had the highest refining capacity under maintenance (both plannedView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request