Industrial Internet in Oil & Gas - Thematic Research
Industrial Internet has the potential to transform traditional processes and workflows and boost the technological capabilities of oil and gas firms. This could help companies achieve two primary objectives: firstly, companies would be able to overcome operational challenges while venturing into new frontiers in search of hydrocarbon resources; and secondly, Industrial Internet adoption will improve productivity and efficiency, thereby strengthening market competitiveness in a challenging environment.
In general, adoption of the Industrial Internet would make organizations more dynamic and adaptable to external factors. This concept is expected to play a central role in simulation and modelling of projects against different market scenarios, inventory optimization, demand forecasting, decision support, and logistics optimization, and in setting up long-term objectives for an organization.
- Overview of the Industrial Internet as a theme across various industries, with special focus on its impact on the oil and gas industry.
- Detailed analysis of the emerging use cases for the Industrial Internet across the oil and gas value chain.
- A brief overview of the major application areas for the Industrial Internet in the oil and gas industry.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the importance of adopting the Industrial Internet in oil and gas operations in achieving sustainability and competitiveness.
- Identify the key trends and applications for the Industrial Internet theme.
- A review of some of the case studies highlighting capabilities of the Industrial Internet in addressing business challenges across the oil and gas value chain.
- Identify and benchmark key oil and gas companies based on their exposure to the Industrial Internet theme.
Applications of the Industrial Internet in oil and gas
Market size and growth forecasts
Industrial Internet use cases: the predictive maintenance opportunity
The Industrial Internet standards dilemma
Mergers and acquisitions
IMPACT OF INDUSTRIAL INTERNET ON THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY
Oil and gas companies
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Global Vibration Energy Harvesting Systems Market By Product (Nonlinear Systems, Rotational Systems & Linear Systems,), By Application (Transportation, Power Generation, Industrial, Building & Home Automation & Others), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024
Global vibration energy harvesting systems market is anticipated to reach around $ 253 million by 2024, on account of increasing demand for power-efficient and durable systems that require minimum orView Report
India Lithium-ion Energy Storage Solution Market By Type (Off-Grid and On-Grid), By End User (Stationary, Industrial, Solar, Residential, Wind, Power Plants and Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2016 - 2024
India Lithium-ion energy storage solution market was valued at around $ 10 million in 2018 and is forecast to grow at a staggering CAGR of more than 40%, to surpassView Report
Global Teleoperation and Telerobotics in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Report 2019 - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
The global market size of Teleoperation and Telerobotics in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expectedView Report
Asia Pacific Teleoperation and Telerobotics in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The Asia Pacific Teleoperation and Telerobotics in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it isView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request