Prakash Industries Ltd (PRAKASH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Prakash Industries Ltd (PIL) is a power and steel company. The companys business activities include mining, steel and power, plastic and wind power. Its mining business division offers explores, acquires and develops iron ore and coal properties. PILs steel and power business division provides sponge iron, steel blooms and billets, ferro alloys, wire rod and HB wires, TMT bars, and structural products. The company also develops and operates power generation plants. Its plastic business manufactures pvc pipes and fittings, and flexible packaging products. The company offers its PVC pipes for sewerage, irrigation, and other applications. It has operations in New Delhi, Kashipur, Aralvaimozhi, Raipur, Janjgir, Bilaspur, Mumbai and Barbil, India. PIL is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
Prakash Industries Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 02,2018: Prakash Industries announces update on Sirkaguttu Iron Ore Mine in Odisha
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Prakash Industries Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of The Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, The highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Prakash Industries Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Prakash Industries Ltd - Key Information
Prakash Industries Ltd - Overview
Prakash Industries Ltd - Key Employees
Prakash Industries Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Prakash Industries Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Prakash Industries Ltd - Major Products and Services
Prakash Industries Ltd - History
Prakash Industries Ltd - Company Statement
Prakash Industries Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Prakash Industries Ltd - Business Description
Prakash Industries Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Prakash Industries Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Prakash Industries Ltd - Strengths
Prakash Industries Ltd - Weaknesses
Prakash Industries Ltd - Opportunities
Prakash Industries Ltd - Threats
Prakash Industries Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Prakash Industries Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Prakash Industries Ltd, Key Information
Prakash Industries Ltd, Key Ratios
Prakash Industries Ltd, Share Data
Prakash Industries Ltd, Major Products and Services
Prakash Industries Ltd, History
Prakash Industries Ltd, Key Employees
Prakash Industries Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Prakash Industries Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Prakash Industries Ltd, Other Locations
Prakash Industries Ltd, Subsidiaries
Prakash Industries Ltd, Key Competitors
Prakash Industries Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Prakash Industries Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Prakash Industries Ltd, Annual Ratios
Prakash Industries Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Prakash Industries Ltd, Performance Chart
Prakash Industries Ltd, Ratio Charts
Prakash Industries Ltd Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Prakash Industries Ltd Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Prakash Industries Ltd. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Jaiprakash Power Ventures Limited (Jaiprakash Power) a subsidiary of Jaiprakash Associates Limited, is a power generation and transmission company that plans, develops, implements, and operates energy projects. It produces electricityView Report
Yasho Industries Ltd (541167) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Q4 2018 Global Ammonia Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook - Dangote Industries Ltd and Nagarjuna Fertilizers Lead Global Capacity Additions
Q4 2018 Global Ammonia Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook - Dangote Industries Ltd and Nagarjuna Fertilizers Lead Global Capacity AdditionsGlobal ammonia capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request