M&A in Oil and Gas - Thematic Research
In the last five years, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) played an important role in helping oil and gas companies survive through one of the most severe downturns in the industry. Oil and gas companies executed a number of deals as they acquired companies and assets at attractive valuations, while also offloading the ones that could impact profitability. The upstream sector, especially the US shales and assets in the North Sea drove the M&A activity in the oil and gas industry.
- The report analyses the impact of M&A as a theme on the oil & gas industry.
- The report discusses how M&A deals have benefitted oil and gas companies in realigning their business operations to survive through the oil price crash.
- The report evaluates M&A deals in oil and gas industry and highlights the key developments across the various sectors within the industry
- The report also identifies potential acquisition targets that are aligned towards one or more specific themes in the oil and gas industry.
Reasons to buy
- To understand the major trends in the M&A theme and their bearing on the oil and gas industry.
- To gain an outlook on the major deals undertaken by oil and gas companies across various sectors.
M&A TRENDS IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY 3
POTENTIAL ACQUISITION TARGETS OVER THE NEXT TWO YEARS 4
Upstream sector 4
Midstream sector 5
Downstream sector 5
Equipment and services sector 6
M&A ACTIVITY OVER THE LAST FIVE YEARS 7
Upstream activities 7
Midstream activities 9
Downstream activities 11
Equipment and services sector 13
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 16
Quarterly Equipment and Services M&A Deals Review - Q1 2019 Quarterly Equipment and Services M&A Deals Review - Q1 2019 , report is an essential source of data and trend analysis onView Report
Quarterly Midstream M&A Deals Review - Q1 2019 Quarterly Midstream M&A Deals Review - Q1 2019 , report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on M&A (mergers, acquisitions, andView Report
H1 2019 Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned and Announced Upstream Projects in Southeast Asia - Indonesia and Malaysia Lead in Oil and Gas Production
H1 2019 Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned and Announced Upstream Projects in Southeast Asia - Indonesia and Malaysia Lead in Oil and Gas ProductionIn Southeast Asia, aView Report
North America Garlicin Oil Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The North America Garlicin Oil market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USD byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request