Global Electric Vehicle Battery Reuse and Recycling Market 2022-2028
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the battery type, vehicle type, end user, and region. The global market for electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling can be segmented by battery type: lithium-ion batteries, lead-acid batteries, nickel-metal hydride batteries. The lithium-ion batteries segment was the largest contributor to the global electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market in 2021. Electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market is further segmented By vehicle type battery electric vehicle (BEV), fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV), hybrid electric vehicle (HEV), plug-In hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV). Based on end user, the electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market is segmented into: commercial vehicle, consumer electronics, energy storage, passenger car. On the basis of region, the electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By battery type:
- lithium-ion batteries
- lead-acid batteries
- nickel-metal hydride batteries
By vehicle type:
- battery electric vehicle (BEV)
- fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV)
- hybrid electric vehicle (HEV)
- plug-In hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV)
By end user:- commercial vehicle
- consumer electronics
- energy storage
- passenger car
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Accurec Recycling GmbH, American Manganese Inc., Battery Solutions, LLC, CALB (ChinaAviationLithium Battery Co., Ltd.), Kaiho Sangyo Co., Ltd., Li-Cycle Holdings Corp., Nissan Motor Corporation, Retriev Technologies Inc., Snam S.p.A., Tes-Amm Singapore Pte Ltd. (Recupyl SAS), Tesla, Inc., Toshiba Corp., Umicore N.V., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market.
- To classify and forecast the global electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market based on battery type, vehicle type, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
FIGURES AND TABLES
PART 1. INTRODUCTION
Objectives of the study
Years considered for the report
Key target audience
PART 2. METHODOLOGY
PART 3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 4. MARKET OVERVIEW
Impact of COVID-19 pandemic
PART 5. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY BATTERY TYPE
Nickel-metal hydride batteries
PART 6. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY VEHICLE TYPE
Battery electric vehicle (BEV)
Fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV)
Hybrid electric vehicle (HEV)
Plug-In hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV)
PART 7. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY END USER
PART 8. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY REGION
Rest of the World (RoW)
PART 9. KEY COMPANIES
Accurec Recycling GmbH
American Manganese Inc.
Battery Solutions, LLC
CALB (ChinaAviationLithium Battery Co., Ltd.)
Kaiho Sangyo Co., Ltd.
Li-Cycle Holdings Corp.
Nissan Motor Corporation
Retriev Technologies Inc.
Tes-Amm Singapore Pte Ltd. (Recupyl SAS)
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
According to the global gaming peripherals market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 4.0 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 5.8% during the forecast period 2022-2028.ThisView Report
2022 Toshiba Half-Year Review and Outlook--Strategic SWOT Analysis, Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Electronics Industry
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
Projected to expand at a CAGR of 10.5% from 2022 to 2028, the global electric ship market will worth USD 8,303 million by 2028-end.This industry report offers market estimates ofView Report
The global electric bus market is anticipated to increase by USD 36.2 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 11.8 percent as per the latest report.This industry reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request