Unmanned Surface Vehicles (Defense) - Thematic Research
This report focuses on Unmanned Surface Vehicles, which will be force multiplier in future naval operations. Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USVs) thematic research offers a detailed analysis of USVs being developed and used by navies and other maritime organizations. The research includes insightful industry analysis of the USVs and key use cases highlighting how Navies worldwide have started working on developing and implementing the technology.
With the development of computer, communication, command and control, and artificial intelligence technologies and their widespread use in the military field, the use of autonomous systems is increasing significantly every day in order to reduce costs and keep humans out of dangerous zones and tasks.
Unmanned surface vehicles (USVs) also have the potential to be used as force multipliers in many areas of naval operations, with their modular structures and their ability to carry many different payloads.
With the use of artificial intelligence (AI) in USVs at full maturity, it is expected that by the end of 2020, USVs will take part in naval battle groups with manned platforms.
Naval forces and defense industry companies around the world have increased their investment in USV technologies. In fact, leading shipbuilders such as HII, Fincantieri, Austal, and BAE systems are competing for the highest share of the growing USV market.
- Navies and companies, cooperating with universities and research and development centers, have been developing and experimenting with various USVs for many years and have transitioned some of these efforts into procurement/manufacture programs. There are still many USV programs under development and at the technology demonstration level.
- A key driver for the development of USVs is to move people away from contested and dangerous environments to avoid casualties.
- Large SUSVs, MSUVs and LUSVs have generally switchable and modular mission payload suites, therefore, they can perform multi-mission changing mission modules. Collective advances in technology allow these vehicles to execute more complex missions, with increased autonomy and their own support packages. However, small vehicles such as VSUSVs, SUSVs and Gliders are better suited to single type missions, such as hydrographic survey and ISR missions.
Reasons to Buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape.
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most exciting investment opportunities in global Aerospace & Defense.
- Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, GlobalDatas thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. Compared to all our rival thematic research houses, our unique differentiator is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting leaders and challengers.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for Unmanned Surface Vehicles in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
Our thematic research methodology
Global Military Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market to 2031 - Market Size and Drivers, Major Programs, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
Global Military Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market to 2031 - Market Size and Drivers, Major Programs, Competitive Landscape and Strategic InsightsThe global military UAV market is valued at US$8.0 billionView Report
Drones (Unmanned Aircraft Vehicles) for Maritime Operation - Thematic Research
Drones (Unmanned Aircraft Vehicles) for Maritime Operation - Thematic ResearchThis report focuses on drones for maritime operations, which they will be force multiplier in future maritime operations. Drones for maritimeView Report
Global Unmanned Surface Vehicle Market Research Report 2021-2025
Unmanned surface vehicles (USV) or autonomous surface vehicles (ASV) are vehicles that operate on the surface of the water (watercraft) without a crew. In the context of China-US trade warView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Unmanned Surface Vehicle Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Unmanned Surface Vehicle market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreak globally,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request