Denmark’s Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2020), Competitive Landscape and Forecasts
Denmarks Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2020), Competitive Landscape and Forecasts report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
The Danish Defense budget will amount to US$3.8billion in FY2020 increasing from US$3.8 billion in FY2019, continuing the trend in rising defense budgets across the historical period. The key factor pushing the increase is Denmarks commitment to NATO and the need to modernize for collective defense operations.
This report offers detailed analysis of Denmarks defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
The growth of Danish military expenditure is based on a long-lasting strategic shift towards great power competition undertaken by the DoD in the wake of the 2018-2023 Defense Agreement. The increased level of imports over the 2016-2018 historic period was driven by the procurement of programs such as the MH-60R SEAHAWK helicopters, Eagle V 4x4 armored vehicles, Piranha V 8x8 APCs, RIM-162 ESSM missiles, and JDAM missile defense systems. Further acquisition costs are to be expected with the F-35 program.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Denmarks defense budget: detailed analysis of Denmarks FY2020 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
- Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of Denmarks military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of Danish military regulation. - Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to Denmark are examined; there help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the countrys imports and exports over the last five years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Danish defense industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Danish defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Danish market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Danish defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Danish government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Military Doctrine and Strategy
Procurement Policy and Process
Primary Threat Perception
Political and Strategic Alliances
Current Acquisition Programs
Import/Export Market Dynamics
Market Entry Strategy
Main Defense Companies
Lockheed Martin Corp
General Dynamics Corp
About this report
Polands Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2020), Competitive Landscape and ForecastsPolands Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2020), Competitive Landscape and Forecasts report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rateView Report
United States of Americas Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2021), Competitive Landscape and ForecastsUnited States of Americas Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2021), Competitive Landscape and Forecasts report provides the market sizeView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request