Impact of India on Aerospace and Defense - Thematic Research
The impact of India is one of the emergent dominant trends in contemporary geopolitics
The impact of India refers to the role of India as a major defense consumer and one of the worlds leading importers of defense products. This includes numerous attempts at incorporating and developing domestic production and/or assembly.
The Modi government has prioritized the development of a robust domestic defense manufacturing base to curtail imports of expensive defense equipment. The government has changed procurement and FDI regulations to promote a greater level of private sector participation in the countrys defense sector and enhance the overall competitiveness of the Indian defense sector by promoting partnerships and attracting FDI in defense. Against this backdrop, the Indian MoD is anticipated to consistently increase its defense expenditure from $66.9bn in 2020 to $74.2bn in 2021. Over the period to 2030 period, Indian defense expenditure is expected to reflect a CAGR of 12.91% and increase from $74.2bn in 2021 to $120.6bn in 2025. Historic data shows that India invested a cumulative total of $302.2bn in the defense sector during 2016-2020, which is expected to increase to $482.1bn over 2021-2025. Increased tensions with China as well as Pakistan will drive this further, as will the need to replace legacy platforms.
- Demand in Indian aerospace and Defense will be driven by a number of geopolitcal factors such as Chinese and Pakistani development, as well as internal political incentives.
- This report looks at key products in Indian defense
- This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our thematic engine.
Reasons to Buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global Aerospace & Defense.
- Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Mergers and acquisitions
Global Gold Mining to 2024 - Updated with Impact of COVID-19Its Global Gold Mining to 2024 - Updated with Impact of COVID-19 provides a comprehensive coverage on the global goldView Report
Australia Copper Mining to 2024 - Updated with Impact of COVID-19 Australia Copper Mining to 2024 - Updated with Impact of COVID-19 provides a comprehensive analysis of the Australian copper industry.View Report
State Bank of India - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesState Bank of India (SBI) is a universal bank. It provides a range of retail banking, corporate banking, and treasury services toView Report
Uranium Corp of India Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportUranium Corp of India Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request