Italy’s Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2020), Competitive Landscape and Forecasts
Italy- FY2020 Defense Budget Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
The Italian defense budget valued US$25.8 billion in 2020. The country plans to increase its defense expenditure with steady investments in defense procurements. Some of current key defense procurements are the F-35 Lightening aircraft worth US$965.2 million and the procurement of FREMM frigates and the development of U212 submarines.
Current military strategy is driven by a need to modernise and update the current Italian fleet. This necessary for two reasons; firstly in order to meet their commtiments to international allies such as NATO a modern fighting force is required, and secondly, it is needed in order to meet military threats such as the presence of ISIS in Albania.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Italian defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Italy is undergoing extensive upgrades and modernisation in an attempt to improve the military capabilities of its fleet. This has extensive political, economic and security ramifications.
There is a good level of investment across all domains; fixed-wing has the largest share, followed by maritime, land and weaponry.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Italian defense budget: detailed analysis of Italys FY2020 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
- Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of Italys military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of Italian military regulation.
- Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to Italy are examined; they help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the countrys imports and exports over the last five years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Italian defense industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Italian defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Italian market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Italian defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Italian government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
2.1. Military Doctrine and Strategy
2.2. Budgeting Process
2.3. Procurement Policy and Process
3. Security Environment
3.1. Primary Threat Perception
3.2. Political and Strategic Alliances
4. Defense Market
4.1. COVID-19 Impact Scenarios
4.2. Current Budget
4.3. Budgeted Procurements
4.4. Forecast Procurements
4.5. Import Market Dynamics
4.6. Export Market Dynamics
4.7. Entry Strategy
5. Standing Fleet
5.1. Selected Land Platforms
5.2. Selected Air Platforms
5.3. Selected Maritime Platforms
6. Main Defense Companies
6.1. Leonardo SpA
6.1.1. Company Overview
6.1.2. Key Facts
6.1.3. Business Description
6.1.4. Main Contracts in 2019 and 2020
6.1.5. SWOT Analysis
6.1.6. Summarized Statement
6.1.7. Capital Market Ratios
6.2.1. Company Overview
6.2.2. Key Facts
6.2.3. Business Description
6.2.4. Main Contracts in 2019 and 2020
6.2.5. SWOT Analysis
6.2.6. Summarized Statement
6.2.7. Capital Market Ratios
6.3.1. Company Overview
6.3.2. Key Facts
6.3.3. Business Description
6.3.4. SWOT Analysis
7. Business Environment
8. About this report
8.2. Summary Methodology
9.1. About GlobalData
Italys Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2020), Competitive Landscape and ForecastsItaly- FY2020 Defense Budget Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate forView Report
Polands Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2020), Competitive Landscape and ForecastsPolands Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2020), Competitive Landscape and Forecasts report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rateView Report
United States of Americas Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2021), Competitive Landscape and ForecastsUnited States of Americas Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2021), Competitive Landscape and Forecasts report provides the market sizeView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request