Norway’s Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2020), Competitive Landscape and Forecasts
Norway - FY 2020 Defense Budget Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
The Norwegian defense budget valued US$6.8 billion in 2020. The country plans to increase its defense expenditure to reach the NATO goal of 2% share of GDP by 2028. Some of current key defense procurements for 2020 are the F-35 aircrafts with an allocated budget of US$630.6 million and the Type 212CD Diesel AIP submarine (US$260.6 million).
Norways goal of increasing defense spending to 2% of GDP according to NATO guidelines will see to new acquisitions in defense expenditure over the forecast period.
Fixed-wing platforms have the largest acquisition share, followed by maritime, rotorcraft and land.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Norwegian defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Russia is seen as a destabilizing factor in Norways security strategy. Russias increased assertiveness in achieving political, economic and security goals in the High North is perceived as a threat to the NATO alliance and in turn, Norways security.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Norwegian defense budget: detailed analysis of Norways FY2020 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
- Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of Norways military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of Norwegian military regulation. Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to Norway are examined; there help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the countrys imports and exports over the last five years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Norwegian defense industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Norwegian defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Norwegian market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Norwegian defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Norwegian government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
2.1. Military Doctrine and Strategy
2.2. Budgeting Process
2.3. Procurement Policy and Process
3. Security Environment
4. Defense Market
4.1. Current Budget
4.1.1. Total DefenseBudget
4.1.2. Market Size
4.1.3. Market Share
4.2. Budgeted Procurements
4.3. Forecasted Procurements
4.4. Import Market Dynamics
4.5. Export Market Dynamics
4.6. Entry Strategy
5. Standing Fleet
5.1. Selected Land Platforms
5.2. Selected Air Platforms
5.3. Selected Maritime Platforms
6. Main Defense Companies
6.1. Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
6.1.1. Company Overview
6.1.2. Business Description
6.1.3. Main Contracts in 2019-2020
6.1.4. SWOT Analysis
6.1.5. Summarized Statement
6.1.6. Capital Market Ratios
6.2. Nammo AS
6.2.1. Company Overview
6.2.2. Key Facts
6.2.3. Business Description
6.2.4. Main Contracts in 2019-2020
6.2.5. SWOT Analysis
7. Business Environment
8. About this report
8.2. Summary Methodology
9.1. About GlobalData
Norways Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2020), Competitive Landscape and ForecastsNorway - FY 2020 Defense Budget Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts report provides the market size forecast and the projected growthView Report
Polands Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2020), Competitive Landscape and ForecastsPolands Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2020), Competitive Landscape and Forecasts report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rateView Report
United States of Americas Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2021), Competitive Landscape and ForecastsUnited States of Americas Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2021), Competitive Landscape and Forecasts report provides the market sizeView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request