China in Aerospace and Defense - Thematic Research
The rise of China and the modernization of the PLA requires the entire spectrum of military products across every domain within the defense realm. The rise of China is particularly characterized by the fact that the majority of these products are Chinese in origin. The PLA aims to reduce its defense imports, thereby increasing its indigenously built military equipment.
This report looks at key products involved in the rise of China. Below, we list the market leaders in each segment of the key products involved in the rise of China
The rise of China refers to the evolution of China from a secondary actor of on the world stage to a challenger to US hegemony. This includes the development of a range of soft and hard power capabilities.
Since the end of World War II, and the conclusion of the Chinese Civil War, the Peoples Republic of China (PRC) has undergone rapid, radical change both socially and economically. In a short half-century, the PRC has developed from a largely agrarian society to an industrialized nation with the second largest (soon to be the largest) economy in the world. Accompanied and driven by this rapid development, the Peoples Liberation Army (PLA) has also rapidly developed, and is currently undergoing modernization.
The PRC is developing the means to assert itself on the world stage, capable and willing of enacting President Xi Jinpings Chinese Dream, a vision of a rejuvenated Chinese nation with international influence to challenge that of the United States (US). This Chinese Dream refers to both economic development and territorial unification under the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), and necessitates the modernization and professionalization of the military forces and personnel.
Chinese demand for aerospace and defense products will be driven by, and itself drive, shifting geopolitical realities in the Pacific and globally.
There will be a significant spending push to develop and modernise the PLA, rendering it an entitiy capable of challenging US hegemony.
- This report looks at key products involved in the rise of China.
- This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our thematic engine.
Reasons to Buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global Aerospace & Defense.
- Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Political and strategic alliances
Key Chinese programs
Leaders in the rise of China
Challengers in the rise of China
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Chinas Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2020), Competitive Landscape and ForecastsChinas Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2020), Competitive Landscape and Forecasts report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rateView Report
Development of Regulatory Agencies in the US, EU, and China in Response to the Platform Economy (pre-order)
With the development of financial technology and the advancement of the internet environment, providers of financial services are no longer limited to traditional financial institutions. FinTech (Financial Technology) and big-techView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request