COVID-19 Impact on Thales
Thales is a provider of smart technologies, electronic systems, software, space, ground transportation, services and equipment to aerospace, defense and security markets. The company offers air traffic management systems, navigation solutions, flight deck, avionics equipment, flight avionics, electrical systems, and training solutions for aerospace industry.
It also provides weapon systems, protection systems, radio communications products, network and infrastructure systems, critical information systems and cybersecurity solutions for land, naval and air defense markets. Its transportation product portfolio comprises telecommunications and supervision, railway signaling, and ticketing solutions. Thales also offers maintenance, repair and training services. It operates manufacturing facilities in France, the UK, the Netherlands, Australia, Germany, and the US. The companys business operations span across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. Thales is headquartered in Courbevoie, Paris, France
- Primary Factors determining the impact of COVID-19 on Thales SA
- Exposure Limitation through Supply Chain Protection
- Main Clients Backlogs
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The report is to understand the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on Thales SA.
- This report provides insight into the current state of play, offers a look at Business exposure and impact on the state of production line of Thales SA due to COVID-19.
- The report includes an insightful industry analysis of the COVID-19 Impact on Thales SA.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an overview of the current global COVID-19 situation
- Gain in-depth understanding about the impact of COVID-19 on Thales SA
- Understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on the industry
- To understand the impact of COVID-19 on production line of Thales SA.
Major Programs Status
Annexe: COVID-19 Polls
Armored Vehicles - COVID-19 Sector Impact Analysis
Armored Vehicles - COVID-19 Sector Impact AnalysisThe Armored Vehicles market has managed to show some degree of resilience to COVID-19 impact compared to the aviation industry with the impact mostlyView Report
COVID-19 Impact on Leidos Holdings Inc.
COVID-19 Impact on Leidos Holdings Inc.Leidos Holdings Inc (Leidos) is a provider of engineering services and solutions to defense, commercial aviation intelligence, civil, health markets. The companys product portfolio includesView Report
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Impact on Clinical Trials, 2021 Update
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Impact on Clinical Trials, 2021 UpdateThis 62-page PowerPoint based report gives an important update to the previous year with an expert analysis on how COVID-19 isView Report
Global Peptide Therapeutics Market (2021 Edition) – Analysis By Drug Type (Generic, Innovative), Manufacturing Type (In-House, Outsourced), Application,, By Region, By Country: Market Insights, Covid-19 Impact, Competition and Forecast (2021-2026)
Executive The Global Peptide Therapeutics Market is valued at USD 32.1 Billion in the year 2020. The growth of Peptide Therapeutics is directly associated with drug development. New drug discoveryView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request