Hypersonic Technologies - Thematic Research
The main trends in the hypersonic technologies over the next 12 to 24 months are highlighted. We classify these trends into three categories: technology trends, regulatory trends, and macroeconomic trends.
The report includes an insightful industry analysis of the hypersonic missiles and key use cases highlighting how armed forces around the world have started working on the development and implementation of the technology.
This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our thematic engine.
- The global missiles and missile defense systems market is valued at $45.5bn in 2019.
- Demand for hypersonic missiles will be driven by increasing global access to WMDs, and the potential for rogue state and non-state actors to gain access to these weapons.
- There will be a significant spending push in hypersonic adjacent technologies - including missile defense technologies such as directed energy and advanced radars.
Reasons to Buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global Aerospace & Defense.
- Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Appendix: Our Thematic Research Methodology
Hypersonic Technologies - Thematic ResearchThe main trends in the hypersonic technologies over the next 12 to 24 months are highlighted. We classify these trends into three categories: technology trends, regulatoryView Report
Automotive Transmission and Clutch Technologies - Global Sector Overview and Forecast (Q4 2020 Update)
Automotive Transmission and Clutch Technologies - Global Sector Overview and Forecast (Q4 2020 Update)This report on transmission and clutch technologies includes market trends, shares and forecasts as well as aView Report
Automotive Battery Technologies - Global Sector Overview and Forecast (Q4 2020 Update)This report provides a comprehensive overview of the global electric vehicles and OE starter battery sectors, major suppliers, topView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request