Hypersonic Technologies - Thematic Research
The main trends in the hypersonic technologies over the next 12 to 24 months are highlighted. We classify these trends into three categories: technology trends, regulatory trends, and macroeconomic trends.
The report includes an insightful industry analysis of the hypersonic missiles and key use cases highlighting how armed forces around the world have started working on the development and implementation of the technology.
This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our thematic engine.
- The global missiles and missile defense systems market is valued at $45.5bn in 2019.
- Demand for hypersonic missiles will be driven by increasing global access to WMDs, and the potential for rogue state and non-state actors to gain access to these weapons.
- There will be a significant spending push in hypersonic adjacent technologies - including missile defense technologies such as directed energy and advanced radars.
Reasons to Buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global Aerospace & Defense.
- Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Appendix: Our Thematic Research Methodology
Raytheon Technologies - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Raytheon Technologies - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesRaytheon Technologies Corp (RTX), formerly United Technologies Corp, is a provider of technology products and services to the aerospace and defense industries. The companysView Report
Automotive Transmission and Clutch Technologies - Global Sector Overview and Forecast (Q3 2021 Update)
Automotive Transmission and Clutch Technologies - Global Sector Overview and Forecast (Q3 2021 Update)Global Transmissions market has changed rapidly in the recent past. The requirement for greater fuel efficiency inView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request