George Weston Limited (WN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
George Weston Limited (GWL) is a food processing and distribution company. It offers wide range of frozen bakery products such as bread, rolls, bagels, donuts, tortillas, cakes, cookies, pies, crackers and other baked goods. The company also offers grocery, pharmacy, health and beauty products, apparel, general merchandise, banking services, and wireless mobile products and services. GWL offers its products to wholesale and club stores, national and regional supermarkets, convenience stores, food service distributors and outlets as well as other food retailing customers. The company along with its subsidiaries operates in Canada and the US. It is a subsidiary of Wittington Investments Limited. GWL is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
George Weston Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2018 George Weston reports second quarter 2018 results
May 09,2018 George Weston announces Q1 2018 results
Mar 02,2018 George Weston posts results for 12 weeks ended December 31, 2017
Mar 02,2018 George Weston Limited Reports 2017 Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2017 Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
George Weston Limited - Key Facts
George Weston Limited - Key Employees
George Weston Limited - Key Employee Biographies
George Weston Limited - Major Products and Services
George Weston Limited - History
George Weston Limited - Company Statement
George Weston Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
George Weston Limited - Business Description
Business Segment: Loblaw
Business Segment: Weston Foods
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: United States
George Weston Limited - Corporate Strategy
George Weston Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
George Weston Limited - Strengths
George Weston Limited - Weaknesses
George Weston Limited - Opportunities
George Weston Limited - Threats
George Weston Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Jul 31, 2018: George Weston reports second quarter 2018 results
May 09, 2018: George Weston announces Q1 2018 results
Mar 02, 2018: George Weston posts results for 12 weeks ended December 31, 2017
Mar 02, 2018: George Weston Limited Reports 2017 Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2017 Results
Section 5 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
George Weston Limited, Key Facts
George Weston Limited, Key Employees
George Weston Limited, Key Employee Biographies
George Weston Limited, Major Products and Services
George Weston Limited, History
George Weston Limited, Subsidiaries
George Weston Limited, Affiliate
George Weston Limited, Key Competitors
George Weston Limited, Ratios based on current share price
George Weston Limited, Annual Ratios
George Weston Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
George Weston Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
George Weston Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
George Weston Limited, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
George Weston Limited, Ratio Charts
George Weston Ltd (WN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
George Weston Limited (WN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 125View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request