Lifetime Brands, Inc. (LCUT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Lifetime Brands, Inc. (Lifetime Brands) is a provider of kitchenware, tableware and other products. It designs, sources and sells branded products used in the home and markets. Major products of the company include kitchen tools and gadgets, cutlery, cutting boards, shears, bakeware, flatware, glassware, pantry ware, spices, cookware, dinnerware, and home solutions. Lifetime Brands sells its products to specialty stores, department stores, national chains, mass merchants, home centers, warehouse clubs, supermarkets and off-price retailers, home and garden centers, pharmacies, internet retailers and also directly to consumers through the Internet. It markets products under brands of Farberware, KitchenAid, Pfaltzgraff, and Wallace, among others. The company along with its subsidiaries and affiliates operates in Hong Kong, Canada, China, Mexico, the UK and the US. Lifetime Brands is headquartered in Garden City, New York, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Lifetime Brands, Inc. - Key Facts
Lifetime Brands, Inc. - Key Employees
Lifetime Brands, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Lifetime Brands, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Lifetime Brands, Inc. - History
Lifetime Brands, Inc. - Company Statement
Lifetime Brands, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Lifetime Brands, Inc. - Business Description
Business Segment: International
Business Segment: The US
Lifetime Brands, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Lifetime Brands, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Lifetime Brands, Inc. - Strengths
Lifetime Brands, Inc. - Weaknesses
Lifetime Brands, Inc. - Opportunities
Lifetime Brands, Inc. - Threats
Lifetime Brands, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Lifetime Brands, Inc., Key Facts
Lifetime Brands, Inc., Key Employees
Lifetime Brands, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Lifetime Brands, Inc., Major Products and Services
Lifetime Brands, Inc., History
Lifetime Brands, Inc., Other Locations
Lifetime Brands, Inc., Subsidiaries
Lifetime Brands, Inc., Key Competitors
Lifetime Brands, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Lifetime Brands, Inc., Annual Ratios
Lifetime Brands, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Lifetime Brands, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Lifetime Brands, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Lifetime Brands, Inc., Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Lifetime Brands, Inc., Ratio Charts
Lifetime Brands, Inc. (LCUT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Yum! Brands, Inc. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesYum! Brands, Inc. (YBI) is a global quick service restaurant (QSR) company that operates, franchises, and licenses both traditional and non-traditional QSRs. ItView Report
Hostess Brands, Inc. (TWNK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request