Clarion Co., Ltd. (6796) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Clarion Co., Ltd. (Clarion), a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., is an automobile equipment manufacturing company. The companys business consists of development, manufacturing, sales and services of products such as in-vehicle information devices, car audio equipment, cloud-based information network services for vehicles and safety and information systems. The product portfolio of the company includes driving control systems, rear vision camera, multimedia source unit, navigation systems, audiovisual (AV) products, auto-guide systems, mounting kits and telematic products. The company along with its subsidiaries has operations in Japan, the Americas, Europe and Asia and Australia. Clarion is headquartered in Saitama, Japan.
Clarion Co., Ltd. Key Recent Developments
May 26,2016: Clarions Amanda Meyrick takes on CEO role
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Clarion Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 5
Clarion Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 6
Clarion Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Clarion Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 8
Clarion Co., Ltd. - History 9
Clarion Co., Ltd. - Company Statement 11
Clarion Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 1
Head Office 1
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 1
Joint Venture 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Clarion Co., Ltd. - Business Description 15
Clarion Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Clarion Co., Ltd. - Strengths 16
Clarion Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 17
Clarion Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 18
Clarion Co., Ltd. - Threats 19
Clarion Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 20
Section Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 2
Contact Us 2
List Of TablesList of Tables
Clarion Co., Ltd., Key Facts 5
Clarion Co., Ltd., Key Employees 6
Clarion Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 7
Clarion Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
Clarion Co., Ltd., History 9
Clarion Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 13
Clarion Co., Ltd., Joint Venture 14
Clarion Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 20
Clarion Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 21
Clarion Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 22
Clarion Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Clarion Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Clarion Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
Clarion Co., Ltd. (6796) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
MTG Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportMTG Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Kato Sangyo Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportKato Sangyo Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request